• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can Vanitas come back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Since Ven destroyed Vanitas obviously Ven now has no darkness...and because Sora now hold's Ven's heart is there a possible way Vanitas can come back?

i see the only way he can really come back is through sora's darkness and even then he'll probably be different and have a different personality since he is coming from a different heart (Sora's) and not Ven's.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It possible. If he still exists (and the DDD trailers imply that he does) then yeah, ya. He might be chilling out in YMX so he might come back through Xehanort or jack someone else's body.

How do you mean he'll come back "through" darkness? Aside from Ven's, other people's darkness always seemed irreverent to him. Coming "from" a different heart wouldn't have a bearing on his personality either.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You people are taking the whole "No Concept of Death" Thing too literally I think. Obviously people die in KH, Jafar, Repliku, Oogie Boogie for example.

I think Nomura meant there is no death as in the end of one's existence, but that the heart continues to go on after death. My personal belief is that when a person dies their heart goes back to KH and is then reincarnated into a new life. Hence the reason KH is the place all hearts are born and all hearts return to as said through out the series.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
No, no, not prejudice wants to bring genocide to Nobodies Ansem. Pedos after little boys that vaguely look like him Ansem.
Well, he's active in the Realm of Sleep so that doesn't really count.

I also STRONGLY agree with what Memory Master is trying to say.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
You people are taking the whole "No Concept of Death" Thing too literally I think. Obviously people die in KH, Jafar, Repliku, Oogie Boogie for example.

I think Nomura meant there is no death as in the end of one's existence, but that the heart continues to go on after death. My personal belief is that when a person dies their heart goes back to KH and is then reincarnated into a new life. Hence the reason KH is the place all hearts are born and all hearts return to as said through out the series.
Word. That explains it all and keeps it simple.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

That eactly!

But when I said Ansem, I was referring to this:

Ansem Report 4 said:
The Heartless appear in groups, and are multiplying rapidly. I've provided them both living and nonliving samples. They've responded only to the living. They seem to multiply after absorbing something from the living creatures. Their prey vanishes without a trace.

I believe the Heartless are taking hearts. They are born from those who've lost their hearts, and thrive on hearts seized from others. The hearts taken by the Heartless become Heartless themselves.

Though I lack proof, I am confident in this hypothesis. I must also study their behavioral principles. Though they lack emotions, they do seem to have some intelligence. How to communicate with them?

It's just occurred to me: Could they be the darkness in people's hearts?

It was ehanort, but still

strugglechamp

I dont see why Vanitas couldn't come back. The X-blade was made up of his and Ven's heart. And when the X-blade was destroyed, Ven's heart wasn't completely destroyed, damaged but not destroyed. And Ven's heart wound up in Sora. Its entirely possible that the same thing happened to Vannitas's heart. At least thats what I thought when I saw him appear behind YMX.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
as long as ventus exsit so will vanitas, the only way to be rid of him is the seal the darkness inside of ventus the way riku did

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
as long as ventus exsit so will vanitas, the only way to be rid of him is the seal the darkness inside of ventus the way riku did

Riku didn't seal his darkness, he learned to use it without being overwhelmed by it.
Also, there's a big difference between Riku's darkness and Ven's darkness:
The latter one is sentient and has a will on its own.

Ventus would certainly not want an ax crazy monster that always tries to hurt and overtake him sealed within him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back