• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can you be a lion in the lion king world?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dude Man

on one of the scans with simba on it vertically right by his tail theres this pic of the keyblade gettin swinged and if ya look at his health thingy you see simba or somethings face i think its scan 3

please don't flame if somebody saw this already

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Are you serious....

You seriously....you didn't know....you...ugh....*slaps self*

imagen20dx.jpg

Yes he's a lion, stupid, he's right there!!

NeoSora

Seriously guys, enough with the flaming. He might not have seen the picture. Jeez. He even said he was sorry in his post. Cool it.

NettikGirl

NeoSora said:
Seriously guys, enough with the flaming. He might not have seen the picture. Jeez. He even said he was sorry in his post. Cool it.
Thank you for pointing that out. :)
I do think Sora looks awful cute, though. And even if he did see the pic, a first glance may not have confirmed it. I thought it was Kovu as a cub, at first. ^^;;

Maiku

This may be weird since i'm a guy and everything but.

I want a sora kitty to huggcle and cuddle forevah and evah and evah.

fear the sora kitty!

Now to state the problem, sora is a teen right? and lions at that age should have a pre-mane of hair... oh well its probably how donald put it...

Sora's star

OMG Sora is the soooooooooo super kawaiiiiiiiiiii:) :) :) I can't wait to play the lion king world.I really want to see how wil Sora fight with the keyblade in his mouth.*faints because of too much kawaiiness*

Oblivion14

NeoSora said:

Most valuable post on this thread, you flamers could learn something from this guy.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah guys, go easy on em, he mite not of known, all he did was ask a simple question and u guys flame him. all he needed from ur mouths was a yes, sora is a lion in the lion king wolrd in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back