• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you believe how close it is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
I cant believe how close it is. Iam gonna preorder it this weekend. I am gonna go with my dad topreorder which is a really good thing because my mom thinks that if a game is $40-$50 then i should just wait til it is cheaper, which really sucks because Ihave nocash I a 70$ form selling stuff on ebay with her account

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yeah, I can remember 4 years ago when I saw the secret ending of KH1, and from then I wanted a KH2. Now in a couple of days it will come true.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
I know what you mean. It seems to good to be true. I mean we've been waiting forever. When KH2 comes out it's like our whole purpose is meaningless. I mean sure we can now play KH2 but waiting for it is all we know. It was our life. It's going to be weird that we can actually play it.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Uh....i have better things to do in life besides wait for kh2. I can assure you that after im done with kh2, im never waiting for another game like that again.

UnknownEnigma

haha i dont think ill wait for another game like this either....maybe IF they make a kh3 ill wait AGAIN but....yeah i cant belive it either i go to school early leave it qick just to make the day over with....but yeah i now know what them people mean....the best thing about wanting or getting something was the wait

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
Uh....i have better things to do in life besides wait for kh2. I can assure you that after im done with kh2, im never waiting for another game like that again.

holy hell yes. After I've played KH2 so much that my PS2 blows up, I'll go back to enjoying life. Life as in parties, and tennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back