• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you believe how close it is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am so happy that this game is finally comming out. It seems like 4 years went by real fast. The memories that everyone has made on the forums will not fade though. My spring break is also this week. But, since I am in college, all my classes are online. I can't wait for the game. Exactly 2 weeks away. :p

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Tidus90 said:
i live in europe, so is it like 7 months or sumthing?.... >_< and i'm not gonna import! :D i'll play FFX while waiting...now thats fun :)

Wow really? But isn't it the same thing only that it has a different cover? You're a brave one for waiting that much longer for the game...personally, I'm surprised I haven't cracked yet o_O Anyway, I still can't believe how close the game is...omg, I'm freaking out just thinking about it.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I can't wait :)so excited. Only 9 days are left now. I wonder if they will really drag by, or if the time will go really quickly? I can't wait to go and get my copy of the game.

BULLETPROOF

i saw the secret ending like 3 years after the game first came out ... i bought it when it was a greatest hits game becauz i didnt know about it, and then i got stuck on ursula i don't know why . she seems so ezy now and then i got stuck on the last boss , so i just beat it like a year ago

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
BULLETPROOF said:
i saw the secret ending like 3 years after the game first came out ... i bought it when it was a greatest hits game becauz i didnt know about it

Exactly the same thing I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back