• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can you believe how close it is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't wait. Exactly two weeks and one day. This is amazing! I've waited three years for this game to come out! And now it's finally here. It's so exciting!!!!!!

RiseAgainst

yea after waiting having actually having the game will be kind of weird, I actually forget sometimes that it's actually going to come out. So it's all became so surreal to me.

Averixx

im so excited i just hope i dont explode or anything before than...OMFG I JUST CAN'T WAIT TIL I SET SAIL IN THE GAME, IT'LL BE GREAT!!!!!:D

Inner-Demon said:
I can't wait. Exactly two weeks and one day. This is amazing! I've waited three years for this game to come out! And now it's finally here. It's so exciting!!!!!!
I waited 1. Ya It's really Close right now.. So Exicited!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Mindergorian said:
Yea 2 more weeks...perhaps i am going to skip school and go buy that game early in the morning on the 28th :p Weeeeee gonna see more actions again...Cannot wait....

What that person said ...:D

belleaurora

I just wanna say you guys are very lucky and I"m very happy for you. I live in Australia right and rang up EB only today and they said it's been pushed to June for us Australians, so that means I now have to wait an estimate of another 2 -3 months. I'm very happy for you Americans and that you get the game after what seems a lifetime of waiting but am slightly disappointed that I'm gonna have to wait even longer.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Waiting for KH2 was almost fun while it lasted. It's two weeks away. That's almost unbelievable. Although, for people who live in Europe and Australia, they still have to wait. No offence but, I would'nt want to live in those places if KH2 doesn't come out till October there. They're gonna go mad with KH2 fever by the time it comes out. Although, some of us already have KH2 fever. Like me for instance. Not a day goes by that I don't hum the music from Passion in my head. Until KH2 comes out I have to keep myself occupied with things like Fullmetal Alchemist or else I'll go crazy lol. (coincidentally the last episode is on in like 2 weeks)

Mindergorian

Amros626 said:
Waiting for KH2 was almost fun while it lasted. It's two weeks away. That's almost unbelievable. Although, for people who live in Europe and Australia, they still have to wait. No offence but, I would'nt want to live in those places if KH2 doesn't come out till October there. They're gonna go mad with KH2 fever by the time it comes out. Although, some of us already have KH2 fever. Like me for instance. Not a day goes by that I don't hum the music from Passion in my head. Until KH2 comes out I have to keep myself occupied with things like Fullmetal Alchemist or else I'll go crazy lol. (coincidentally the last episode is on in like 2 weeks)

lol....i think i also have this KH2 fever...
Cause i m juz like u...not a day goes by tat i dun hum the music passion in my head...
then i juz keep on imagining wat the story of the game will be like and stuffs...
No offence buy those living in europe and australia...dun be disappointed..
Some good stuffs are worth waiting juz like KH2 ya? ;)

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
i live in europe, so is it like 7 months or sumthing?.... >_< and i'm not gonna import! :D i'll play FFX while waiting...now thats fun :)

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
i know it feels like we have waited a lifetime. you now i think i will be really sad when KH2 comes out because normally after a game comes out all the people will start to leave... and never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back