• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

can you believe this guy...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE_CLOUD

some idiot in gamespot game kingdom hearts 2 1.0 i checked his account and he rates almost all of the great games 1.0 outa 10 wat pissed me off the most is that everyone reviewed kingdom hearts 2 and gave it at least 9.0 and alot of people gave it 10 but this loser jst wanted to ruin the fun:mad: well if u wanna get back report abuse cause thats wat i did:p
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/index.php?user=SU182

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
There's always some jerk that likes to sh*t in the apple pie. Well I'm the apple pie that sh*t's back!

Yeah I hate that. Stupid children, don't go ruining our fun.

Twilight power

Meh if you look at the side it says this:

Kingdom Hearts 2
Rank on PS2: 1 of 2,002

Who cares what he thinks anyway

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Never listen to video game critics unless you know for sure that the game isn't good.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
L337 kybldmstr said:
We should teach him a lesson MY WAY! *storms off to get Ultima Weapon*

Yeah! Besides, what the flip do they matter anyway? All that matters with the game is that YOU like it. I give it 20 out of 10. "Sigh", now if only my mom will get it. Oh well, don't matter, I'll get it soon enough. KINGDOM HEARTS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool:

E

Eclipse

zomg i bet this guy is like

halo 2: 0.5/10

this game sucked, the story sucked, it was too long, and boring, and i quit in the middle of it. Not much different than the first one. Omg you have two weapons now!!! As if that made it any harder to get your ass wooped. The multiplayer sucks, you just do the same thing over and over. kill, die, kill die. No one but a bunch of asian fanboys would even pick up this crap

Zelda Ocarina of Time: 1/10
This piece of shit wasted an hour of my life. I sat here and just quit cuz it was so retarded, omg link the tree is gonna die, wtf are you gonna do now, huh??? Zelda, you lazy piece of hylian ass, why don't you go help Link?? This game was the biggest waste of my life ever, and that water temple was the stupidest idea in the game. It's the same as teh other zeldas, only know they had to go and shit it up by making it 3D

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back