• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cannabalism - Always a no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Eating another human cannot be justified in any way : It is sick, it is sick, did I mention that it is sick. Their are other way's to deal with people.

Enjoy dying of starvation there. Me? I think life is important.

Water Thug

Banned
I think it's alright if you're munching on some grub and it tastes like shit to cook up a bud next to you and munch on him.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
You know.. I never really had a comment on this topic (hence why I never posted until now), but now that I'm thinking about it. If it comes to down to a survival situation, I would. It would be really hard, especially if family is involved, but when you're stranded out in the wild, with little hope of rescue and can't find food at the time, sacrifices have to be made. However, I'd personally want to them to die before resorting to cannibalism, not kill them in order to have food. On the other end of the spectrum, I'd have no problem with the others eating my dead body if I died first or second. I mean, I'm fucking dead.. who cares what happens to my body. That and the fact that I'd rather that happen and one or two (if not everyone else) live than them not go through with it and all die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back