• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Canonical Order For World Visits?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was wondering if they ever confirmed the canonical order of worlds that Sora visits in each game?

With worlds like Atlantica as skippable in KH1, it's interesting to me whether they have an actual order that you should visit the worlds. In KH1, I assumed it was the difficulty rating when you hover over each world. You would go from lowest to highest.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
No. I mean, I always went with the battle levels in KH1 (it's all up to you). IMO all the keyholes should be locked before fighting Ansem. In KH2 -with Atlantica- I just kept coming back once I got all the necessary spells (until I played the game later and just waited until the very end).

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I don't think so. Though I guess in theory you could use the books and manga's order as the chronological one, though not all worlds appear in them.

Soldier

Awards
I don't think so. Though I guess in theory you could use the books and manga's order as the chronological one, though not all worlds appear in them.
Right, because Halloween Town adn Deep Jungle don't appear in the manga, though if Deep Jungle wasn't necessary to progress, you could make the argument that SDG ignore Halloween Town entirely, as Monstro and Atlantica are a feasible route you can take without even going to Halloween Town at all.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Halloween Town does feel very removed from everything else. Oogie doesn't even have the power to control the Heartless like the other villains in KH1, whereas Maleficent gave that ability to the others (or they managed it on their own) the way she does Riku at Neverland.

Back