• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't Braig get his scars after he is a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

Braig doesn't have yellow eyes in KH BbS

scan_vjump_2010_jan.jpg

Well, don't really know what other color they could be...

wii.red24

well we all know that braig is xigbar i mean they look a like and if u take the x out of xigbar you can rearrange the letters and make braig. you only add the x when they become a nobody

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Of course Sephiroth, Cloud, Leon, Tifa, whoever don't have scars; fighting them wasn't pivotal to the storyline of KH, so we can say that a key event caused Braig/Xigbar to get his scars and eyepatch. Nobodies aren't capable of growing but it says nowhere that they are capable of rapid healing. They're not vampires/insert-mythical-creature. I'm unsure whether Xigbar got those scars as Braig or as Xigbar, so I couldn't really give you a personal opinion. However, it's strange that Xigbar has physical similarities to both Master Xehanort and Master Erauqs when Braig didn't (from the pictures we have seen so far). Take that into account and how Braig wanted the Keyblade and you can try to make of it what you will.

Twilight_Angel_

its a game i hate when pepole talk like its real life in a game one person can have scars the others just get hit there no rules of logic in games stop tring to put in to it games are not that detaild

*sigh* THankyou....SOMEONE here agrees that our physics and such don't seem to exist in the gaming world....If so...ten uh...NOTHING could be possible in the world of video games. So in the world of KH people can apparently get hit with a keyblade and have no scars....But anyway...I DO think there is a possiblity Xigbar/Braig got his scars AFTER he became a nobody....So far there hasn't been SOLID evidence of him getting those scars while he was Braig....Yeah he fights Terra, but still....Not TRULY solid evidence in my book....Find a pic of him holding his face AFTER the battle then we'll have some evidence....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back