• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't/Don't wanna watch the VGAs? Check out my liveblog!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I'm trying to decide if I want to watch it or not. I usually don't watch it, but I have nothing better to do right now.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Yeah it is, but watching the Mass Effect 3 trailer was so worth all of the dumb, awkward bullshit.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Very true. I don't understand how something with so many amazing exclusive trailers can be so fucking awful.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Honestly, I was about to smack a small kitten when I saw Dane Cook walk on stage. I yelled what the fuck when I saw character of the year. Game of the Year is one of the few awards I was satisfied with. Also liked the bits with Ezio at the credits.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
If the VGAs are going to be the place to premiere all of the highly anticipated trailers, they should hire some writers to make it entertaining.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Oh and this
11854110.png

impart

Climb The Sky
I was gonna watch it. Coming on soon where I am, ive got nothing better to do tonight anyways, if I hate it ill just watch Indiana Jones...

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
You'll hate it. It's not worth watching since all of the awesome trailers are up now.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Not gonna lie though, when I saw Sub-Zero's body get yanked away I was like
"Maybe Scorpian is fighting Scorpian?"
-Kratos walks in-
"AHAHAHAH WHAT OH MY GOD"

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
As much as I love Guillermo del Toro, it would've been great if it actually showed something and was coming out in at least 2012 and not 2013.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Let's hope it lives up to his word, and not another pretentious Hollywood director that wants to make a game that doesn't really do anything different but has his name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back