• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Captain Obvious (That's me)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDENLINx

Ok, to clear this up first of all. I am not here to start a really random thread that has no meaning.

I'm here to post something that I haven't seen discussed as of yet that is extremely obvious (hence the name of the title) But that could quite possibly explain a few things.

This is not a theory (well not exactly) But it is mere fuel for more theories.

Ok to start off. We have the following statement;

――-So we heard the lines spoken by the 14th member at the private event held in August.
Nomura:
Really it was planned to reveal her voice in the scenes at the next event. (Smiles) It's a curious thing, everyone is wondering which character her voice connects to. Already people are guessing she is the nobody of some character, but then who is Xion really? What becomes of her heart? This will be explored more at Tokyo Game Show this Fall, so please look forward to it.

...and so my mission to find her voice actor begun. Found her- Megumi Toyoguchi. Ok so who else does she voice in the Kingdom hearts series? PAINE! lol no, not Paine. But *drum roll* Aqua!

Yes, yes, I'm sure I am not the first to realise this but hurray for me if I am! (that would defiently deserve rep) lol

Ok now this is an opportunity for all you theory makers to put your thinking caps on and figure this out. So we're assuming Xion is Aqua's nobody. Why would Namine say that whole "surely she can't endure it thing" about Xion? Wait a minute! (man, i've GOT to stop talking to myself). Didn't we hear someone asking Aqua to erase him? So how does that work? :confused:

Are Kairi and Aqua related somehow to make it possible for Namine to do what Aqua does?
How are they all connected, I mean SURELY there must be a connection otherwise why would Nomura say what he did?

Since my tiny little brain cannot even begin to explain how they could be connected, I'm leaving this to all you mega-theory making magicians.

Please do not make the first post "Errr, this has already been said!!!!" As I have never seen one before. Please forgive if it is a common topic.

Peace X

xDENLINx

You've Got to be kidding! I found it on... ah crap... wikipedia -_- .. All that Typing gone to waste. Lol you can delete this...

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Hmmm... Well, I have a little theory that Xion isn't a nobody, somebody, or a heartless

My thoery is that Namine fabricated her, using Kairi's memories (Hence riku recognizing her, saying her keyblade is fake, and Namine's quotes and stuff...) But then how would it relate to Aqua?

I mentioned to my friend a xion=aqua theory, but Aqua hasn't been turned into a heartless, Right???

A

Audo

Nomura has also implied that Aqua isn't connected to Kairi either.

xDENLINx

Hmmm... Well, I have a little theory that Xion isn't a nobody, somebody, or a heartless

My thoery is that Namine fabricated her, using Kairi's memories (Hence riku recognizing her, saying her keyblade is fake, and Namine's quotes and stuff...) But then how would it relate to Aqua?

I mentioned to my friend a xion=aqua theory, but Aqua hasn't been turned into a heartless, Right???

Well, no one knows. Cause she may not survive BbS?

xDENLINx

How would you know if the info posted up on it is true or not?

Yes I know. It's silly ey. But I have to agree with Audo. Wikipedia can be very useful if used correctly. I do admit I should have checked on other sites to see if the information at hand was true. Sorry all. K now get on topic or close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back