• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Car vs PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Well I have over 200 bucks and I'm getting my license pretty soon. I also want a psp really badly so I can play BBS with it. Plus the only "job" that I have only pays 6 bucks an hour. (i ref for lil kids in soccer) So what do you think I should do? Car or PSP? Please respond!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Car. You could always just emulate BBS.
Getting a PSP for one game isn't worth it at all. Actually figure out a list of - say, at least five - games you'd get before you actually go out and buy the PSP, if you intent to.

Hold on. You're sixteen. Why on Earth would you want or need a car at that age? Don't get the car. Figure out what games you'd get for the PSP, and save your money while you wait to decide.

tangerine

Awards
How are you going to buy a car with 200 dollars? Duh. If you mean just to pay for your license, it doesn't cost that much. You can afford both, providing you don't fail your test and considering you still have that job.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
∞;5123319 said:
Car. You could always just emulate BBS.
Getting a PSP for one game isn't worth it at all. Actually figure out a list of - say, at least five - games you'd get before you actually go out and buy the PSP, if you intent to.

Hold on. You're sixteen. Why on Earth would you want or need a car at that age? Don't get the car. Figure out what games you'd get for the PSP, and save your money while you wait to decide.

Well yea there are other games that I want as well. But im jst sayin for now wat i mean

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A car is a hell of a lot more important than a PSP and BBS.

And hey, if you get a car, you can probably get a better paying job than 6 an hour and get more and get the PSP faster.

Raebus

Save up for the car, it's far more important than a psp and it'll open up new options for you.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well thats true, but my parents are weird when it comes to me getting a job. Plus i still have to watch my sister so I really can't get a job -_-

You may need to look for a job that's flexible on hours. D: Oh well. 6 an hour isn't THAT bad... I mean... it's $2 less than my minimum wage here in Illinois but... Hm. :c

tangerine

Awards
So, you buy a crap car for $200, can't get a good job and thus can't pay for gas. Does that sound useful to you? Are you able to get around where you need to go right now? You're obviously able to get to the ref job. Why do you need a car?

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
lol yea alot of ppl tell me that too. and plus the job that I have is pretty flexible cuz my mom also works for the same company so its easier. And I guess I rly wouldn't need the car right now cuz I still need to get my permit (hehehe did i forget to mention that??) XD. But you know what I mean that if I save up now then I could at least buy a car, but idk if I would want to do it right away or get one when I go to college

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
You may need to look for a job that's flexible on hours. D: Oh well. 6 an hour isn't THAT bad... I mean... it's $2 less than my minimum wage here in Illinois but... Hm. :c

Minimum wage....

Illinois - $8

Tennessee (my state) - $7.25

I am so fucking jealous.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I love how everyone says he shouldn't save up for a car because we all know the PSP will get him to whereever he wants to go.

Dude save for the car. Screw the psp. It'll NEVER be more important then a car.

And i'm paid $12 an hour. Fuckin awesome.

tangerine

Awards
lol yea alot of ppl tell me that too. and plus the job that I have is pretty flexible cuz my mom also works for the same company so its easier. And I guess I rly wouldn't need the car right now cuz I still need to get my permit (hehehe did i forget to mention that??) XD. But you know what I mean that if I save up now then I could at least buy a car, but idk if I would want to do it right away or get one when I go to college

Look into your college choices, first. Some colleges and universities have their own bus system for students, which means you definitely wouldn't be needing a car.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love how everyone says he shouldn't save up for a car because we all know the PSP will get him to whereever he wants to go.

Dude save for the car. Screw the psp. It'll NEVER be more important then a car.

And i'm paid $12 an hour. Fuckin awesome.
You're getting paid more than my dad right now. God my dad needs to get a better job...

Anyway. I still say he should look into more important things than a PSP.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
A car is far more important than a PSP and anyone in this thread that says otherwise is fucking kidding themselves.

A car open options and establishes independence. A PSP provides escapism for a few lousy hours over some shitty game. In a car, you literally can escape.

Go with the car. Don't get fooled by the rest of the kids on this site.

Oh, and I earn $15.50/hr. Suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back