• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

card game for kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cometboy17

DOes anyone know if there will be a card game in kh2. Like the one in FF8 something like that would be a cool idea for the game. If not I will try to find a way to get in touch with some one who is making the game and give them the idea. If you think my idea is good or bad or if you know if they plan to then please wright a note back to me

thankz
cometboy17:cool:

KeybladeMaster1

cometboy17 said:
DOes anyone know if there will be a card game in kh2. Like the one in FF8 something like that would be a cool idea for the game. If not I will try to find a way to get in touch with some one who is making the game and give them the idea. If you think my idea is good or bad or if you know if they plan to then please wright a note back to me

thankz
cometboy17:cool:
WTF???_? u hav no life do u? they almost dun the game and they wuddnt decide "Oh yeah this kid wants a card game in there so lets postpone the release for a nother year as we waste time making a card game just for him"

Yes it wud be kool like the sphere game in X-2 but its not needed and it dusnt really contribute to the darker feel of the game

Toxic Sunset

Website
members.asianavenue.com
aww i loved the card game from ff8! they should have something like that, but kinda different. Hmm.. I dunno if that made any sense. lol But yeah itd be awesome if they had some kinda fun game-like mini quest.

RikuOfDarkness

if it's dumb, and in it. Just don't play it.

I wouldn't object to any sub-games in it, but I'm really not bothered - I jsut want the game.

Soem people say that the GummiShip is a subgame thsi time.

E

Ecstacy

omg no more damn cards!!! lol jk i wouldnt like it but i wouldn't mind it being in the game. as a matter a fact i might like it cuz it could be like a lil break.

Brian

T

The White Rose

I don't think they will ruin Kingdom hearts 2 with a card game

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I wouldn't mind it as long as it isnt necessary to play...because card games always confuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back