• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card number order in Re:Com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gizoman

Awards
In Re:Com, outside of forming sleights, should I organize my attack cards numbered high to low or low to high? Which makes more sense in a combo? I was thinking high to low since I have a chance to stagger the enemy in my combo before they card break me, but is there any reason to organize like say 5-6-7 instead of 7-6-5? Thanks

Soldier

Awards
In Re:Com, outside of forming sleights, should I organize my attack cards numbered high to low or low to high? Which makes more sense in a combo? I was thinking high to low since I have a chance to stagger the enemy in my combo before they card break me, but is there any reason to organize like say 5-6-7 instead of 7-6-5? Thanks
All card decks can have increased variability in Re:COM, so much so that it's hard to really recommend a certain playstyle. What I did was make a few lower number cards premium (1's,2's and 3's). and put them before others of the same card value in the deck for sleights. Premium cards disappear after use anyways, and the lower value of the card makes using it singularly next to worthless against bosses as they'll always have a higher counter to it. Say you want to try and spam aqua splash (blizzard+fire+aero), you'd get a ton of weak blizzards and put them in front of strong (6-9 range) fire and aero cards to make sleights that will more often than not have values of at least 12 or higher, breaking most of the bosses usual cards unless they have zeros, which you can eliminate completely with zantetsuken.

Back