• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Card Thrower! Nice!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Luxord's discription according to article posted 9/22/05:

Deven Thrivikraman said:
Luxord, the newest Order member (who looks to be the oldest) uses a deck of cards as his weapon choice (a 52 card-deck, not anyway related to Chain of Memories) and appears in the Pirates of the Caribbean world.

SWEET!!! A card thrower!!!

I'm a trainie card thrower >.<

I read up on a lot of material on card throwing and was just SHOCKED to hear that an unknown will be usings cards as weapons!!!

http://www.davidslife.com/funstuff/cards/technique.htm

(Ugh...I'm spamming aren't I? I'm just too shocked to hold it in >.<)

Too bad he's so old; old people + cards as weapons = WTF?

EDIT: Not trying to say this is News -_-, saying it's cool there's a card thrower in it. Why would I say it's "new news" if it's on the flippin' front page? -_-

Last edited:

Heartless1990

No card throwers except me huh? o.o

Sigh...

well, i live in New York so I used to practice using Metrocards to cut my friend's skin. I'm not that great though. If you read this book:

http://www.sunpig.com/martin/archives/2003/02/08/cards_as_weapons/

You'll be able to slice people with a plastic card. (I'm getting out of hand with reality and sliding away from KH2 aren't I? I can tell when I am spamming and when to stop at times...like now -_-)

I just wondered how it'd be like to have a card thrower as a nemesis for Sora...I think...

Yevon

amazing truely amazing!! i never would of thought of an enemy that throws cards!!!!!!
im still gobsmacked
q0.0p

AForgottenMemory

Have none of you seen the X-men? Gambit used a deck of cards as a weapon (as well as adding a little glitz of his own). It's not that original a concept...

I think it'll be cool! It's nice to see a move away from just swords and magic.

AForgottenMemory

*Ahem*Sora wields a giant key and you all accept that as being cool now. The fact the new guy chucks cards about the place sounds better to me than the keyblade ever did, when i first read about the game.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
You used Metro cards huh? They are kinda light and plasticy if you ask me but blah, I guess they can still cut if you try hard enough xP.

Legato_Blue

i can imagine a really easy bossfight if his weopons are cards...so the fight begins....

Luxord/Ruxodo: "mwahahaha feel the wrath of my tiny pieces of cardboard! mwahahah"(throws card at sora)
Sora: (card hits him in teh face) "uhh are you freakin serious dude"
Luxord/Ruxodo: "mwahahaha! yes! mwahaha im old! mwahaha.... doom"
Sora:"okay..."(sora does ars arcanum luxord/ruxoda falls on teh ground groanding"my hip",and then all his cards fall on the ground and he disapears) "hey is that a... OMG it is OMG its a holographic pikachu...OMG!"

okay that was really gay but yeah, obviosly i think the card idea is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back