• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cardboard Cutout

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hey, has anyone seen the cardboard cutouts of the KHII logo at gamestop/funcoland? I was wondering if there was anywhere that you can buy them? I tried at my local store, but someone already had it. :eek:

The M.C.

JTTW
i've seen card board cut outs of other things before like lord of the rings characters and stuff like that before at game/movie stores. but i dont know about the logo.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Thanks, but I do not want to pay "through the nose" on ebay for a cardboard cutout. I love it, and want it, but that thing is not worth more than $25.00. I want to get one, but not wind up paying the national debt for it in the process :(

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
supposedly, all the game stores have one now. I got mine reserved at another store (although, the guy said I can't have it for about a month) they are really cool though. I believe that it stands about 6 feet tall. :D

dejah

:|
lol. maybe i'll get my brother to grab it from the local store.

xD

he took the WOW one. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back