• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cards Against Humanity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnh71193

Awards
Does anybody here play Cards Against Humanity? It's a card game similar to Apples to Apples but for more mature players.

ok sunny

Awards
I was actually just playing the game yesterday! It's so much fun haha

But they have some pretty whacked cards tho.. The one that always makes me laugh is kinda bad lol

ok sunny

Awards
I've played the browser version with a few friends from Skype, it's freaking great, especially their reactions to some of the custom blank cards that we use to type on. ;)
I used to play the browser version until my stepbrother bought the real thing haha

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah I play that game, its a real hoot. My buddy has a card with his name on it, so that's always a fun one to get in your hand. Did you guys know that the rule for determining who goes first is the last person in the group to have taken a poop? lol

YukiYashaH

Awards
I didn't know there was a browser game for this! AWESOME XD I love this game too much ahaha

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;CcVy8le8oyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcVy8le8oyo[/video]

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The game has gotten kind of stale for me tbh, but it's probably because my friends and I played it so much when I first got it.

We once played for 79 rounds in a single sitting it was hilarious

nxtgarnett5

Cards against Humanity is probably one of the best games I've played with my friends, I cannot begin to count the number of laughs we shared over that game. However, after you play that game and and eventually play Apples to Apples again, it just isn't the same lol

omnipresent

Cards against Humanity is insanely fun. But there really is some seriously mental stuff that can be created with those cards. I certainly would never play it with my parents/older relatives; it would be way too awkward.
after you play that game and and eventually play Apples to Apples again, it just isn't the same lol
Totally agree with this. Apples to Apples now seems to basic and watered down.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Best party game ever. Me and my friends are always dying of laughter from the answers. I even bought the 4 boosters.

nxtgarnett5

Does anyone have any examples they remember being especially funny while playing the game? One that sticks out in my mind at least was "What can ruin a romantic evening" and the best card was "two midgets shitting in a bucket" you guys might not find it as funny and my friends and I did. just jesus we were on the ground dying because of this one lol there might have been drinks involved, but that's neither here nor there

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I never even heard of this card game, so I guess that would be a no from me haha. It does look interesting. I'll have to check it out.

MegaCore5

Awards
Cards against humanity sounds like a wacky version of Dungeons & Dragons. But that idea seems neat maybe I should only and play it with my siblings! If you say this is sort of like apples to apples this is a card game I have to own myself!

omnipresent

I never even heard of this card game, so I guess that would be a no from me haha. It does look interesting. I'll have to check it out.
You've been missing out. No one should be inhibited from playing Cards against Humanity.
After you first experience it, you will feel that a certain void in your life has been filled... no joke. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back