• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Casshern Sins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

key_art_casshern_sins.jpg

Show is friggin awesome. Anyone seen it? Probably one of the best Sci-fi, apocalyptic setting shows I've seen in like freaking ever.

Amazing

On episode 7? You're gonna love the next episode. ^^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
the series had fantastic animation and a breathtaking soundtrack, but the plot never really went anywhere and towards the end it just got really dumb. if they just stuck to stories about the ruin it might have been better, but they actually tried to form a linear plot starting from the halfway mark, which would have worked out fine, except the execution of it all was horrible. it felt like you watched the entire thing for no payoff whatsoever.

it's quite a shame since the series could have been so good.

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm glad that I'm not the only one, I watched it and was very disappointed. I kept going only for the art.

Amazing

@Wehrmacht

No offense bro but I think you need to watch the show again. They talk plenty about the origin of the ruin and who was the force behind Casshern and so. IMO, it's an interesting show since that unlike our typical sci-fi show there aren't any antagonist as everyone is sympathetic to a certain degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back