• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I think castle oblivion didn't just pop up there, it has to be a reason in which they are there. My theory is that Land of Departure is actually castle oblivion!?!?!? yeah I know it sounds crazy but think of how we saw in the trailer that L.o.D was swallowed by darkness, but who said that it vanished? Maybe thats why those rooms are there with Ven and Aqua in it, because they were trying to save their world. Just a thought...

nonaxyth

but how are ven and sora connected though..

like how did they have connected hearts?
ven choose sora to be the keyblade warrior, and terra choose riku thats why for a moment in kh1 sora loses the keyblade and riku gets it,

BladeofHearts18

ven chose sora to be the keyblade warrior, and terra choose riku.

that could make sense since when terra chose riku, sora got it instead., even though he was meant for it the whole time. i am guessing ven chose sora since he seemed worthy of it. in the game, ven probably sees sora once or even talks with him and sees him worthy. but i do not understand how a wielder can see another person worthy if the person is supposed to earn the right to have a keyblade by having a strong heart, and other conditions as well.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
ven choose sora to be the keyblade warrior, and terra choose riku thats why for a moment in kh1 sora loses the keyblade and riku gets it,

I doubt Ven chose Sora, I just think that Keyblade was always meant to go to him than Riku. Riku probably had it passed down to him, but Sora managed to steal it because it was always meant for him.

Desron_7

I think Ven is at TWTNW, or RG.

Now before you all explode and say TWTNW shouldn't exist yet. Look at the pic of Mickey and Ven. Mickey looks like hes on a TV screen, like Memory's Skyscraper.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Now before you all explode and say TWTNW shouldn't exist yet. Look at the pic of Mickey and Ven. Mickey looks like hes on a TV screen, like Memory's Skyscraper.

woa ur rite! ma b he iz in TWTNW(the world that never was) cause hes running through a black area just how twtnw waz colored. ma b CO and TWTNW hav som sort of connection lik a bridge between them or somethin. tht wuld explain how the org 13 found CO!

Frozura

Oh what a coincidence, and weren't Roxas and Riku in a CGI ending involving TWTNW?

Hmm... there seem to be a lot of CGI videos and I don't know how they could fit more than 1 or even 2 CGI videos... especially since the scenes we see involve more than just a beginning and an end.

Don't any of you think the part where Terra was running in what looks like CO reminds you of Sora/Riku in the beginning CGI of KH2? Dammit. This game is too complex.

Dcasd1

sora is a decent keyblader of ven i think. like mx said that the world for always threatened by darkness and was saved by a boy.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

And yet TWTNW never existed yet. Xemnas made TWTNW. And Xemnas wasn't made until after Xehanort became a Heartless. And Xehanort wasn't found until after BBS ends.

Besides, you can clearly tell it's Castle Oblivion. The ceiling and the walls look the same, just darker.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
the thing with Ven running was at CO
he was running away from the light as Terra was running away from the darkness
i also noticed that in the tiny seconds you see those places it looks like the room where in KH2 opening scene where Sora was fighting and where Riku was fighting Ansem SoD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back