• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

This is a really crazy theory, but I just had a sudden inspiration. Not much thought has been put into this obviously, it's just a weird idea.

Take a look:
[img]http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewRenders/LandofDeparture.png[/img]

Aaaand now this:
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/7/72/CO.jpg[/img]

Is it just me, or does the Land of Departure look an awful lot like Castle Oblivion? Look how the LoD castle seems to ominously hold on that one little mountain. What if something happened to that world and it was not only corrupted by darkness, but partially destroyed? We know it wouldn't be the first time (Radiant Garden --> Hollow Bastion)

I could very possibly be wrong. The two worlds just look kinda similar - and would also maybe explain why we haven't seen LoD in other KH games AND why Castle Oblivion remains a mystery to this day.

Whatcha think?

A

Audo

I definitely don't see that happening. The only reason they have similar structure is because that's just the design style of KH. The castle in Radiant Garden also holds some similarities.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I definitely don't see that happening. The only reason they have similar structure is because that's just the design style of KH. The castle in Radiant Garden also holds some similarities.
this, usually games have a similar art style and that is the way this is also probly. its likely we wont see this happen

ZigZag

It's known that the Chamber of Waking was there before Castle Oblivion was builded. When you are right it could be in the castle in the Land of Departure?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I highly doubt this. It is possible, but highly unlikely. The Land of Departure's Castle was probably designed by the same guy who designed the castle in Radiant Garden.

Erauqs

I highly doubt this, because Castle Oblivion has its own story set up, and I don't think Land of Departure's story would fit.

final_heaven_0

If any two castles have relation to eachother, my safe bet would be:

Bbs Radient Garden's Castle and Villian's Vale.

State

Awards
On the other hand LoD could be CO… who knows
Can't see it happening. According to Nomura, after a keyblade apprentice turns into a master, they either choose to govern they're currently in, or find a new world and govern. MX decided to leave, what if he decided to build a castle in an undiscovered land using the architecture of LoD's castle?

*Credits to Audo's theory for the idea*

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I don't think they're related. If they were, that'd be cool and all, but I highly doubt it.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I made this one interesting bit back on the Famitsu 10 page scan thread, about BBS Hollow Bastion's spiky structures on the side kinda look like parts of the shape of the Nobody Symbol or parts of the shapes from the Organization members' weapon like Axel's Chakram, Xigbar's Gun Arrows and etc. The spires on top of Hollow Bastion resembles to the one in the Castle That Never Was.

Also, if you look back in the artwork of KH2 Hollow Bastion and compare to the BBS artwork, you can see the appearance looks kinda looks the same except there's no spiky structures on the side.

I was thinking that Nomura already though of how the Hollow Bastion truly look like ever since the first KH and decided to show its appearance in KH2 but didn't want to fully reveal its true appearance because maybe it wasn't the right time so he make the castle like nearly complete in restoration, except he left out the spiky Nobody like structures on the castle itself.

Sora9890

Its pretty possible maybe part of the castle got sent to the Relm of Darkness from their experiment, maybe there was a lab there, i mean Vexen did make Repliku there, and pretty fast. Maybe there was part of the lab there.

αsiя

space coke
The castle in LoD looks more like a church
I dont see the similarities between both of them
Only that many people use the same designs in architecture

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
I think this::

10ymhar.jpg

Looks similar to this::

33ymiwy.jpg

Yeah.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I can't not wait until Birth by Sleep come out. Then we will know everything

H

Haxon

Na man its just you, go get your eyes checked.

Wow I just realized how fucked up Castle Oblivion really is... And whats with that little part on a seperate little floating island? I bet its the Chamber of Awakening!!!! OJOPUBHO@!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back