• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cat Fan Club{Dog Lovers and Kitten Eaters Stay Out!}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

I like cats, Im allergic to them but oh well.
I got 2 cats ( to bad now pictures :( )
Ones a white tabby his name is Happy meal( his dads and grandpas names were big mac and cheeseburger)
the other is a completely black cat named Din.( I call him dinner and he runs away lol )

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah my cat used to do that too but then we got their claws takin out cause my sister would annoy them and then theyd scratch her

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Mika Kisaragi said:
Died?! D= They must've been hard to care for...we once had a rabbit but it used to chew up my gaming wires. O-o;

yeah well two got.....i dont even want to say it....and one we let go and it died of old age. then the rest just died we think that there might have been a disease or somethin and it spread but were not sure

Mika Kisaragi

LoyalSubject said:
yeah well two got.....i dont even want to say it....and one we let go and it died of old age. then the rest just died we think that there might have been a disease or somethin and it spread but were not sure

That's terrible! ;_; I'd be really emo if all my pets died. D=

Mika Kisaragi

It is very sad...when my mom's cat died, she cried. o-o; He was...well...blind He didn't have any eyes, so he was kinda creepy looking. ^^; Our 2nd blind cat we've had. He may have been blind, but he was smart. =O;

Anyway, I hope your kitty gets better Sue. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back