• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Catle Oblivion in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Castle Oblivion will appear in BBS and ifso how important will it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Nomura said it was around before Organization XIII in Another Report, this could relate to RoA, Aqua, and BBS. What do you thinkit was for.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Since CO was used to mess with Sora's memories I think that since BBS has some things to do with memories, such as Ven losing "something". Something I can only think to be Memories since MX acted like he knew Ven, and Ven didn't know who he was.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm not sure, but if Castle Oblivion's creation is linked with Organization XIII after it was first formed, then that places it out of the BbS timeframe.

Awards
Another Report said:
IV - There are still many mysteries surrounding the Castle of Oblivion. Was the castle itself constructed by the Organization and was Naminé originally a subject of the experiments going on there? Please tell us about the details of the Organization’s experiments. Also, was the pod Sora entered somehow related to the experiments done by the Organization? Was the pod in Twilight Town the same sort of thing?

In the end, the Organization’s goal is to obtain the Kingdom Hearts of people’s hearts and to fully exist. These Nobodies are called “those who don’t exist”. (Riku: In other words, the Third Enemy referred to as the Non-Existent Ones in Deep Dive.) In order to assume a new existence, information about their own personal circumstances must first be gathered. A Nobody’s main characteristic is that without a heart they use memories to form the parts of a personality and emotions. For them, memories have become an essential element. The birth of Castle Oblivion itself is still a mystery but before the Organization was born into this world it was there. The Organization discovered this castle. You should be able to make some guesses from the additional scenes this time, and be fairly quick to be able to think of the next stage.
At the same time, Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, and Naminé awoke in Castle Oblivion. Afterwards, the Organization discovered Naminé. The Organization thought of Naminé’s gift to manipulate memories as a way to resolve the actual circumstances surrounding each of their abilities and attributes. The memories of those who enter were used in the experiments on memories going on there. Above all else, the Organization’s leader, Xemnas, was investigating the importance of memories. During these experiments, in order for these memories to be broken and then regenerated, those pods were made by the Organization. The pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pod Diz moved from Castle Oblivion to keep away from the Organization’s pursuit are the same thing. Also, there is an additional scene where Xigbar talks about the “true goal of Castle Oblivion” and when this particular scene appears, I think all mystery surrounding Castle Oblivion should become clear.

Also, Namine can manipulate memories other than Sora's, right?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
She can manipulate those who are affiliated with Sora.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
from the way nomura talks about castle oblivion it almost seems like we shud already know what its used for. and since he says its purpose should be clear from the scene where xigbar talks about how he thinks the room of awakening is in CO, i would say that this is probably related to ven since aqua('s armor) is in the room of sleep. this would also back up the theory on how ven is related to memories as Byronic Hero said up above. so from all these hints from nomura im thinking CO would definitely be in bbs as an important world

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But at the same time, it was already in existence when Organization XIII was formed, so that's obviously not its original purpose.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Since CO was used to mess with Sora's memories I think that since BBS has some things to do with memories, such as Ven losing "something". Something I can only think to be Memories since MX acted like he knew Ven, and Ven didn't know who he was.

But it was meant for a secondary base for the Organization so Xemnas can find the RoA

Marluxia just took advantage of a passing Sora

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm interested to know what it's original purpose was for.
Could it belong to MX?

And, yes, Namine can manipulate the memories of anyone who is affiliated with Sora.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Re: Castle Oblivion in BBS

I'm interested to know what it's original purpose was for.
Could it belong to MX?

And, yes, Namine can manipulate the memories of anyone who is affiliated with Sora.

Yeah, I've always wonder that to, ever since I found out that it had existed before the Organization arrived, via here, since i didn't play the original CoM or read wherever that was taken from

Btw.. I hate to come off as grammar nazi, but it's Castle Oblivion, not "Catle Oblivion.." I can't remember if you can edit the title of your thread or not, but if so, then please do so.

Anyways, I personally think that if it existed before the Organization, then chances are that it must of had an important purpose before CoM.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well the Organization were already making plans to move some of their members
to Castle Oblivion back when there were only ten members, so it seems they found
it well before the end of KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back