• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CAUTION: Concentrated N00bness ITT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Dear Everyone,
It's nice to meet you. I'm Ana, although I also respond to the titles Alexis, Eli and Stormageddon: Lord of All.
I actually used to frequent these forums a number of years ago under a different moniker. Due to a variety of factors, I left. Due to a variety of factors (and KH:DDD), I've decided to check in again.
Here's a short Q/A about myself for the benefit of anyone who's remotely interested.

What is your preferred name?
Ana, but my "real" name is Eli. I like short names. Heck, call me Bob, if you want.

Do you actually play Kingdom Hearts?
Avidly. My favorite installment is Chain of Memories. re:CoM, to be exact. I'm also one of the (apparently) rare breed who adores 358/2 Days.
I'm actually not much of a "gamer" outside of the KH series, although I've started playing the N64 era Legend of Zelda titles recently via emulation.

What was your old username on this site?
Not telling, although some older members may be able to discern it if they knew me personally. I was *marginally* well known in *some* areas of the forum.

Are you a girl or a boy?
I'm a fairy. True story.

Other than Kingdom Hearts, what do you enjoy?
Most prevalently, Doctor Who. I'll say no more as I'm liable to go on about it forever.
I also enjoy the series Skins (hinthintavatarhinthint), I giggle over cute boys, I read manga and books, I write, I tell dirty jokes.
And I love trees. Trees are so cool.

That's probably enough of an introduction. If you want to know more you'll just have to, like, I don't know, become my friend or something.
:>

See you all around!

xoxo
alexisanagram

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Well welcome back to the forums! I guess I don't need to give the "read the rules and have fun" bit. Always good to have people return.

I'm also one of those apparently rare people who enjoyed Days. Probably my most played DS game when it came out.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Well welcome back to the forums! I guess I don't need to give the "read the rules and have fun" bit. Always good to have people return.

I'm also one of those apparently rare people who enjoyed Days. Probably my most played DS game when it came out.
But I so dearly miss being directed to the ToS and told to have fun!
Thanks. :D

Indeed. Days had some of the strongest storytelling in the series thus far, IMO, and I liked the cross in game play between the simplicity of KH1 and the strategic deck-building concept of KH: CoM.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
you 're playing Zelda MM AND you like days? Nice to meet you. I have one question...why can't you use your OLD account? forgot your password or what? The last think we need is another edgemaverick lol

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome (back) to the forums, Bob.

Hope stuff's pretty much good and okay and super happy fun fun etc. while you're on here.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
you 're playing Zelda MM AND you like days? Nice to meet you. I have one question...why can't you use your OLD account? forgot your password or what? The last think we need is another edgemaverick lol
Nice to meet you back!
I have, actually, forgotten the password for my old account. But that's not the reason I don't want to use it.
I'm not sure what KHI is like now, but for a while there was a heck of a lot of forum drama and it seemed like every other person was a 4chan reject trying to troll twelve year olds. Additionally, I wasn't always on what I would consider the "right side" of every conflict. Personally, I'd just rather start afresh than have any former opinions and statements of mine, or any problems I had with other members who may still be around, resurrected for the sake of contention. I'd rather focus on the present and not the past.

Welcome (back) to the forums, Bob.

Hope stuff's pretty much good and okay and super happy fun fun etc. while you're on here.
Thanks a bunch!

Super happy fun fun mode engaged.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
hahah I think I know who you are, I just can't for the life of me remember your username.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I'm a little late here, but welcome back! I really want to say you sound familiar, but I haven't been here for that long compared to a lot of other members so you may left before I even joined. If you did know me, it probably would've been as Makumaru.

Anyway, hope you find your time here better than last :3

Back