• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Caution: Spoilers) Concerning Xehanort and Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, after having watched all of individual endings/final battles along with the Last Episode and secret ending, I think it's fairly safe to assume something about our silver-haired pal: While he might have been comprised of both Terra's and Master Xehanort's hearts in the decade following BBS, the Heartless and Nobody we fight in KH1 and KH2 are only derivative of Master Xehanort, not Terra in any way but physically. Allow me to explain in further detail....

Firstly, there was no second Heartless created when Xehanort (the apprentic, aka Terranort) opened the Door to Darkness, and the self-experimentation that followed. The only Heartless created from him was the Heartless we fought at the end of KH1, the one who stole Ansem's identity and possessed Riku. However, there were two hearts within Xehanort; he held both Terra's and MX's hearts inside himself, as we can see from the Last Episode and secret ending. My assumption is that since Master Xehanort's heart was in control of the Terra-nort body for that decade, his was the only heart affected by the experiments and the opening of the Door to Darkness. Logically, it makes sense; why would the other heart inside Xehanort be affected by experiment's performed on Master Xehanort's heart (which was presumed to be Xehanort's one and only heart, since it held most of--if not, all of the control over the Terra-nort body)? However, Terra's heart wasn't able to continue inhabiting the Terra-nort body when MX's heart was released from it and became a Heartless, because that body and soul had already become a Nobody, Xemnas, who certainly didn't have the conflicting personalities Xehanort showed in the Last Episode. Therefore, it seems to me that Terra had nothing to do with any of the Xehanort-offshoots Sora and co. have fought thus far.

At the same time, though, that still poses the question: Where did Terra's heart disappear to--and Eraqus' heart, for that matter? The vague, unfinished answer is that their heart's, along with Ven's, are behind the door mentioned by Ansem the Wise. It seems to me that the beings there create a sort of reality for themselves, indicated by the scene in the secret ending in the Land of Departure, which technically no longer existed at that point. However, that scene took place in the present tense, as the mention of Sora indicates. So, Terra's heart, having nowhere else to go, must have went beyond the door, wherever that may be.

Anyways, these are just a few rambling thoughts of mine; feel free to dissect them any way you please.

αsiя

space coke
I thought Terra's heart was in LS and I dont know about ME

Ven's heart is inside Sora

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
So... we can assume that Terra won't be appearing physically or have some form of big role in future installments? So technically, he's considered dead, since his heart went beyond the door [and I assume there's no way of bringing him back here]

Z

Zulkir

Hmm, I thought Terra's heart was slowly fusing with MX's heart.

Watch that secret ending translated, MX goes "soon your heart will only be part of my heart".

Lelouch

No in the secret ending it was showed that Terra was still in there. Not to mention the lost episode pretty much back this up. Basically how I see it is that Ansem SoD is pretty much MX just with Terra's look. Xemnas is essentially Terra but with Xehanort's corruption. He has Terra's memories and some of his traits but he also twisted like MX. He just less psychotic.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
No I think Terra heart was inside Xemnas that would explain how he could age.

And his soul is somewhere is LS.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
^ this
this is wat i think

i mean, xemnas talks about anger and hatred but arent those still emotions? i thout nobodys couldnt feel or remember felling ANY emotions. but i also think that maybe nobodys do age. xigbar does have a grey strak in his hair and ienzol looks really younger than how he looked as zexion 10 years later

F

Fagren

Jesus fucking christ, for the last time, the soul remains in the body.So it wouldn't be anywhere inside Terra's LS.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wait when aqua fights terranort in the last episode.
we see terra somehow took control of his body then he stab himself and a heart was release o_O
who's heart was it?

F

Fagren

we see terra somehow took control of his body then he stab himself and a heart was release o_O
who's heart was it?

I watched that scene twice and saw no heart get released.So, Terranort still had three hearts at that point.

loke13

Jesus fucking christ, for the last time, the soul remains in the body.So it wouldn't be anywhere inside Terra's LS.

IGNORE.

Now like I was saying his soul most likely split from his body. It MX has taken control of Terra's body and has trapped his heart.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

That's what we were meant to assume after Terra's ending, but in fact, Terra's heart still remained inside his body; watch the secret ending.
As for Ven's heart, it actually became whole after defeating Vanitas, whose heart fused with Ven's, making it whole. (At least that's what I've gathered from watching his ending.
So... we can assume that Terra won't be appearing physically or have some form of big role in future installments? So technically, he's considered dead, since his heart went beyond the door [and I assume there's no way of bringing him back here]

Well, it seems as though Sora is intent on opening that door, so I wouldn't discount that possibility quite yet.
Hmm, I thought Terra's heart was slowly fusing with MX's heart.

Watch that secret ending translated, MX goes "soon your heart will only be part of my heart".

Well, just because he said so doesn't necessarily make him correct. Besides, if that's true, then what do you make of the Land of Departure clip in the secret ending?
Basically how I see it is that Ansem SoD is pretty much MX just with Terra's look. Xemnas is essentially Terra but with Xehanort's corruption. He has Terra's memories and some of his traits but he also twisted like MX. He just less psychotic.

Since Xemnas didn't have very many memories in the first place, that may just be the case.

The soul isn't the essence of a person, merely the spark of life; MX forsook his body and soul so that his heart--his personality and essence, could live within Terra's body. The Lingering Sentiment is exactly as its name implies: Terra's strong emotional bond with Aqua and Ven, combined with his anger towards MX, animating the suit of armor.

Yuuki said:
who's heart was it?

As Agren mentioned above, no heart was released; instead, Terra was using MX's keyblade to release Master Xehanort's hold on it, wiping "Xehanort's" memory allowing the two hearts within him to contest for control on an equal playing field. (That's my take on the scene, anyways, since Terra and MX conversed within the Terra-nort body some time afterwards.)

Last edited:

Kentsu13

LS must have some connection left bc if terra's heart/body soul is dead ( & LS is probably link to either of those things) then LS wouldnt exist in other words terra's heart/body must stil lbe alive

loke13

Ordeith;4772932 [B said:
The soul isn't the essence of a person, merely the spark of life; MX forsook his body and soul so that his heart--his personality and essence, could live within Terra's body. The Lingering Sentiment is exactly as its name implies: Terra's strong emotional bond with Aqua and Ven, combined with his anger towards MX, animating the suit of armor.
[/B]

Indeed with the soul as the foundation.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Indeed with the soul as the foundation.

It couldn't have been Terra's soul within the Lingering Sentiment, because without a soul, the Terranort body wouldn't have even been alive to begin with. And it couldn't have been MX's soul within the Terranort body, because it died along with MX's original body.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
The scene with Ven and Terra wasn't meant to be taken as literal. It was a symbolic scene showing that those people need Sora's help. The others saying Sora don't necessarily need his help (Roxas, Namine, Axel, Xion), for all we know the scene is is just showing how everyone is connected to Sora.

tenchi ryu

Quoted by me From another topic in this forum:
Here is my take....by the time xehanort has started the evil experiments, he's pretty evil by now...so I'm guessing at this point mx's heart has damn near won, and terra's and me's has departed, ansem sod is mx's evil heart thats why he has control of the guardian.....xemnas is terra's body AND soul, and remember its the SOUL that harvest memories, thats why xemnas has traces of terra but is corrupt from mx's heart when they where a whole person...terra's heart might AT FIRST have been in the body, but remember when it was, Terranort seemed like a pretty normal dude, quiet and not really evilish, but at the point he started becoming truely evil not giving a damn about his experiment patients and then turning himself to a heartless, this is clearly MX's doing....terra's heart must be in LS at this point

loke13

It couldn't have been Terra's soul within the Lingering Sentiment, because without a soul, the Terranort body wouldn't have even been alive to begin with. And it couldn't have been MX's soul within the Terranort body, because it died along with MX's original body.

Not really MX soul went into Terra which is why his body faded away. the body can not live without the soul.

αsiя

space coke
That's what we were meant to assume after Terra's ending, but in fact, Terra's heart still remained inside his body; watch the secret ending.
As for Ven's heart, it actually became whole after defeating Vanitas, whose heart fused with Ven's, making it whole. (At least that's what I've gathered from watching his ending.
Ven was actually incomplete after Vanitas was destroyed
Thats why he fell into a sleep like state and thats why Ven told Sora if he can out his heart inside Sora

F

Fagren

Not really MX soul went into Terra which is why his body faded away. the body can not live without the soul.

No, the soul remains in the body. Only the heart can seperate from the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back