• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cave Paintings in Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaded_wolf

there were plenty of more drawings in the cave. like the one of sora meeting pluto. and the one's that related to halloweentown. its not like they knew it was gunna happen or that it already happened, it was just imagination at it's wildest.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Not really... in the flashback of the day that Kairi arrived at the island, Sora didn't want to go in the Secret Place because he thought there was a monster in there. So it obviously wasn't their secret place. And when they went inside, there were no drawings on the walls.

And another flashback shows young Sora and Kairi drawing in there... So it was Sora and Kairi's drawings, but whether Kairi was subconciously drew things she remembered or not, we can't really know.

Yea your right about. Man been a long time since I played KH 1. That still raises the question of how Kairi forgot about everything.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
The images could have been subconsciously transferred or have been things either Sora, Kairi or Riku saw in dreams. If you take in account that Sora and Riku, at any rate, probably have some connection with Ven and Terra - who have travelled to other worlds - it seems likely.

They could even have caught glimpses of the future. Sora and Riku aren't your average kids, after all; they're keyblade wielders. They had a strong destiny ahead of them and the images might tie into that.

EyeOfDiscovery

I was just having a read and you send about Ansem taking Kairi to Destiny Island.. All we know is that she was sent there by him and arrived not remembering her past life.. I could agree that maybe she was taken by ATV.. considering if the person Ven was talking to has the power to 'erase people'.. this could mean also the ability to erase memories, which they could have done to Kairi.

kostas

Awards
we have seen ven and terra in destiny islands . maybe they drew these paintings? also kairi may have drawn them subconsiously even though she didnt remember the past

Nitopio

Some people are really trying hard to find some kind of clue to bbs in every little thing. just wait for the game to come out.:31:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
From what I understand those pictures are just easter eggs. They're just there for the fans to find for fun.

(Kind of like Kairi's panties)

chex

Do you guys think the pictures have any relation or anything to do with Namine?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I have an idea.
Maybe Ven's heart was inside sora so he had memories of Ven and the places he went to.
Then Sora thought that they were his imagination and decided to draw then.

Also maybe the drawing could be hollow bastion

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Ummmm are you saying she drew them because thats impossible. How did they draw those things anyway some of those drawing were to high for them to reach. And what did they draw with did they scrape rock aganist rock.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I doubt it. Those pictures were done way before she was born.

Vanitas.

That still raises the question of how Kairi forgot about everything.
Is it that much of a mystery? She just forgot. Most people barely remember what they did, or who they met a decade ago and adding in that, some stranger (Xehanort) just took her and threw her off her world to look for the Keyblade Wielder. I don't look much into Kairi's memories of her past as Nomura stated there isn't anything special about them.
Director's Secret Report: As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally regained memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn't remember many details about them.

As for the Cave Paintings I've wondered too but I doubt they are connected in anyway towards BBS. A coincidence possible. A sign of overthinking? Maybe.

Invadermrj

There is a part in the cave drawings that actually has a dog approaching a seemingly unconscious person on the ground. You can take this as the scene where sora meets pluto

Attachments

• 20200715_232234.jpg
    20200715_232234.jpg
    992.4 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back