• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cecil in Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Never Always

Website
www.livejournal.com
As logical as your point is, there's no proof that it would be Cecil over any other character. Celes, Terra, Locke... they're all from the same game, they could all be in it, or one could be in it, or someone else entirely.

However, I do have to point out that Nomura recently said in an interview that they were going to "take some risks" with new characters - and they heavily implied that they were going to take characters from FF series that Nomura does not own the rights to. Technically, as the characters are copyrighted to Square, they can use whatever they want, however, they could face lawsuit from the original artist - who would still own some copyright property - for using it without joint permission.

Personally, I'd like to see Terra in it. We need more female characters in Kingdom Hearts. *laughs*

YoshiAngemon

Well, Cecil is from Final Fantasy IV. He started out as a Dark Knight, but later became a Paladin. And as for the games that came before VII, FFIV was bundled with Chrono Trigger, as a part of Final Fantasy Chronicles, and FFV and FFVI were a part of Final Fantasy Anthology, which had a bonus music CD. I got all those.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
i dont like ff3 but if there making a remake of it for the ds it must be good i think ff7 was the best out of all the series but i dont think cecil will be the game because not many people played ff3 and ifh he is in it many people wouldnt know that he was in ff3 because ff3 was a 2d game and so far in kh the r only adding ff games that have 3d in them

G

GenoX

shortythugsta said:
i dont like ff3 but if there making a remake of it for the ds it must be good i think ff7 was the best out of all the series but i dont think cecil will be the game because not many people played ff3 and ifh he is in it many people wouldnt know that he was in ff3 because ff3 was a 2d game and so far in kh the r only adding ff games that have 3d in them
OMG UR SO STUPID WE ARENT TALKIN ABOUT FF3 WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT AMERICAN FF2 AND JAPANESE FF4 THE MAIN CHARCTER CECIL AND DARK KNIGHT/PALADIN BORN FROM SOME GUY ON THE MOON(KUKLUZA OR SOMETHIN ON THE LINES OF THAT)

Sanctuary Keeper

DarkOblivion said:
hmm quadra post nice, anyway yeah I remember cecil , he had that cool portrait in te menus
'
its called a lag, it wont count towards his post count...gee? arent YOU smart

NJMIgnatio

Yeah, major lag. LOL, sorry.

Yeah, I'm not opposed to Cecil in KH2. I think nostalgic characters' appearance in KH2 would be quite a throwback to FF's roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back