• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Celebrity Crushes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
A rather unusual topic for me to make, though I was curious. Everyone has/had a crush on a certain celebrity, especially during our.. 'younger years'. As we get older we realise that our celebrity crushes are out of reach, and most of the time we get a girlfriend or boyfriend ourselves. However this afternoon I was reminded of my celebrity crushes and it made me giddy, so now I'm curious as to which of you were blessed with a vivid imagination and a TV during their childhood.

So, after you went to bed at night, closed your eyes and slowly drifted into the land of the unconscious, who was laying next to you butt naked covered in whipped cream?*

* imaginations may vary.

Ohyeah, it doesn't have to be sexual, and if you're going to share any thoughts, keep it PG-13, unlike me. :'c

Last edited:

starry_eyed_hero

my sexual fantasies really varied depending on what i had been watching around that time. they would vary all the way from Lindsey Lohan down to Ariel from "The Little Mermaid".

Little_Red

betch.
well, i liked Nick from the backstreet boys, and i recently founf out Kevin is REALLY fine.

Also um...Jessica Alba, Gackt, Hyde, and tons of other people I can't currently think of...

EDIT: Am I gay? No, but I do look at girls...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Probably Nick Lachey at one point if I remember. I don't know why he was in my dreams! Damn him! But hey, he's a hunk and he's nice looking. Oh yeah, and David Boreanaz, too.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Hayden Christensen, Brandon Routh and Arthur Miller. That's the only ones I can currently think of, that I have ever liked. Though now, I never think about things like that.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Female: Corinne Baily Rae. <33

Male:

Jeremy Sumpter~My Peter Pan
Sammie - Such a cutie
John Mayer - Such a lovely voice, and now his hair is cut. OMG cute

Oh god, I have been crushing on Jeremy for....4 years now. x____X

Last edited:

jk4eva

Hehe, back when I was a teen I was obsessed with the BSB, especially Nick.
I also used to have a thing for Leonardo DiCaprio (...what? Titanic was the craze then o.o), Hayden Christensen, Devon Sawa.... but that was all a long time ago.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! This is funny. ^^;;

HALLE BERRY! xDD! She is freaking Gorgeous. x_X; Also, Beyonce, is freaking Gorgeous! XD! The P00sycat (can't spell it out, here. T.T;) dolls are definitely up there also. ^^; Hmm... Who else? Hayden Panettiere I Love her! She is one Purdy girl. xD! Oh, and also Danielle panabaker... I REALLY love her! XD!

Strifentine

Awards
Like a lot of other girls, I fell in love with Ewan McGregor after seeing Moulin Rouge. He has such a wonderful voice! *melts* And his smile is sho adorable! :wub: I think he's very very cute!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Mm, I've only ever had one celebrity crush (I don't even know if it really counts), and it's just... XD I don't obsess like a lot of people.

Wilson Jermaine Heredia. He'll always have a place in my heart. XD But yeah. I kinda... grew out of it, y'know? I never really devoted myself to the guy, 'cause I mean... He's a celebrity. But I know some chicks that do, and then when they finally realize, "Oh. He's a celebrity. I don't know him," I think it's pretty funny. I'm a failure to teenage girls everywhere. XD

C

cam ron 77

leonardo dicaprio, no matter how cliche it is to say so, is so beautiful, and its true. i've never obsessed over any celebrity before though. rob lowe, jeremy sumpter and ryan sheckler are also reeeeally good looking men.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I've had crushes on a few celebrities: Keira Knightley, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Emma Watson, Beyonce Knowles, that girl that plays Ashley Banks from Fresh Prince (even though she's almost 30 now), just to name a few. I also think Brenda Song is attractive but I never had a crush on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back