• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Censorship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeHeatnix

Now that the game is out I imagine some of you already have it and are playing it. It's a bit early to be asking this, but could someone document any censorship edits for the NA release like many of us feared several months back when the ratings came out?

EDIT: I can confirm after watching CGInfernoBlast's playthrough that most of the game is once again censored. However, some things were kept for consistency's sake. Xigbar uses his rifle now (though the reticle is still changed for some reason) and the blood on the coins was kept. Another thing changed..."Way to the Dawn" apparently is now known as "Way to the Daylight." Someone explain?

JtXbkjx.jpg

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
It came out for America. Not for Europe, and here are many European Users, aren't they? :D

BlazeHeatnix

It came out for America. Not for Europe, and here are many European Users, aren't they? :D

Yes, and? There are lot of America users here too considering this is the biggest English KH fansite there is besides SE's own forum.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yes, and? There are lot of America users here too considering this is the biggest English KH fansite there is besides SE's own forum.

'Kay, you have a Point there. :D

I know some things, censored in the European(and english..?) Version of the Game:

-Hydra's blood's turned into smoke,
-The fighting principe in the World of Jack Sparrow (Forgot the World's name, lol).
-A Part of Xigbar's Attack.
-Axel's [real] death

I find those censures dumb, since KH 2 is really not that brutal!

BlazeHeatnix

That's all true for the original release, but there's no guarantee it's the same for the HD version. One thing to keep in mind though: the ESRB rating for 2.5 mentions "one sequence depicts red blood stains on some cursed coins." You didn't see the bloodstains in the original, so this part was kept at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back