• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ceres Celestial legend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Explosive Fun Girl

In a Wonderland, chasing white rabbits and bowing
I'll tell ya what it's about! A SLUT! jk! well, that IS true... OK! The main character is this young lady named Aya Mikage who has a twin named Aki. They are REALLY close. On their sixteenth birthday, they are asked to go to one of the Mikage family's houses. There, Aya is shown the mummified hand of Ceres, a Celestial maiden who was forced to stay on earth because her horogamo (or something... her Celestial robes) were stolen by her husband. Aya awakens as Ceres and scars appear all over Aki. (Later he awakens as Ceres's husband) As soon as Ceres awakens, the Mikage family tries to kill her. Aya is helped out by a guy named Yuhi, whose family tries to protect her. Aya falls in love with someone named Toya, a guy who works for the Mikage to hunt down Ceres... and tehn the Mikage family awakens a lot of C-genomes (or something) people with the celestial genes. It's really messed up, but rather deep... and inapropriate

DarkZerox

wow i don't think i would be able to tell the whole thing, but good summary. really? the anime is different? Yeah i've only read the manga so its kinda weird, like Aki being the husband and wanting Aya o_O

Explosive Fun Girl

In a Wonderland, chasing white rabbits and bowing
I think that's REALLY messed up... I personally think she's a slut. Everyone likes HER, but not Chidori or the other girls who are a helluva lot cooler. I mean, First Aya loves Toya, then she goes at it with him EVERY day, then Yuhi loves her. She just totally murders him, ALL THE TIME. Then there's all this stuff with that older cousin of hers who tries to capture her, and Aki kissing her picture, and then she wants Yuhi to make love with her because she wants to forget about Toya... I'm REALLY getting sick of Aya. I like Shuro the best. She's really cool. Although she dresses like a guy. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back