• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Certain Boss Fights.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Im stuck on a boss fight with Riku, I just left Destiny Islands and im still Sora but the Riku is to strong for me and I end up dieing all the time which is why is still havent beaten the game which I got for Christmas. So can anyone tell me what level I should be to defeat him, I think im like around the 40s.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It isn't so much level as it is having good cards.
Just card-break him and dodge. Dark Firaga is always avoidable with dodge-roll

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
keep at least three 0 in your deck and save them for when he uses dark aura, vexen is a good enemy card to put in use; also get yourself some omnislashes.Are you playing kh com or recom?

kh=epicness

wat a noob of course u got no damge he didnt even get close enough to touch u real men us firgaga burst and ragnarok and arc acrem (or w/e) and finish him of as hes about 2 kill u with lethal frame lol it was so B.A i wud of been pissed if i was riku lol

OracleActI

You can't really go wrong with an attack-based deck. (Grace Assassin's pics are scaring me...)

fraidy

I beat with hardly any damage fill your deck with leathal flame sleight cards and some hi potions

TerraFTW!

When I battled this Repliku this glitch happened where he wouldn't use any of his attack cards so I best him like really easily. lmao.

but the strategy is to have like 3-4 0 cards for his stronger slieghts. and then have a bunch of other cards stronger than at least 6

Axel

Just Be sure to have a good amount of zero cards 3 or 4 should be fine try not to use them in combos and break all his dark aura combos then just attack with whats left

Dexel

Beyond hope
I had the GBA version, just ran in, fought him, and won the first time, lol.

I don't think I had anything lower than 6, I was a big user of Omnislash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back