• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chain of memories???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevenrae Romero

Ok i was playin com and at the very beggining wen u run in with sqaull he says he doesnt know anything about castle oblivion or the cards but he is the one who gives u the tutorial on how to use the cards... did anybody else notice this';

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Well, in reality, you wouldn't actually be using direct gameplay, would you? I seriously doubt the game tutorials are canon, at least in the way they progressed.

Gippal

I quite like the fact that if all the worlds and people in them are from Sora's memory, how could Squall possibly know more than Sora with cards...

TwoAcross

I don't remember him saying that he didn't know about the cards... just that he didn't remember Sora, Donald, or Goofy, and that he didn't know about Castle Oblivion.

Riku Fan1415

I don't remember him saying that he didn't know about the cards... just that he didn't remember Sora, Donald, or Goofy, and that he didn't know about Castle Oblivion.

Yeah, he obviously knew about the cards, and there's a rock hard piece of evidence to prove it. He teaches you about the numbers on cards and about card breaks. Case closed.

D

Dexter

He knew about the cards, he didn't know Castle Oblivion...//

Joe

Bronze Member
Yeah, he obviously knew about the cards, and there's a rock hard piece of evidence to prove it. He teaches you about the numbers on cards and about card breaks. Case closed.

Question answered, no point on dragging this on.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Castle oblivion processed and re-enacted Sora memories.....so really it wasn't the real Squall, obviously some thing about the characters we met before would be a little off

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Ok i was playin com and at the very beggining wen u run in with sqaull he says he doesnt know anything about castle oblivion or the cards but he is the one who gives u the tutorial on how to use the cards... did anybody else notice this';

That was just a tutorial. It probably wasn't canon to the actual storyline in CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back