• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chainletter (Horror RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Chainletter (Horror RP)

To : loverboy140@ email.com; ashleygirly@ email.com; khfan_2006@ email.com; smallville_fan_hannah@ email.com

Subject : Curse Chainletter

ONCE YOU OPEN THIS, YOU MUST PASS IT ON!

There was once a girl named Connie who lived in a small town outside of the California suburbs. One night, as Connie was sleeping, a murderer entered her house and killed her. Her spirit still lingers in that same house and she is angry. Connie's spirit has come back from the dead to haunt anyone who breaks this chainletter. If you break this, Connie's curse will make your life terrible and one day soon kill you.

DO NOT BREAK IT!

YOU HAVE ONE HOUR TO SEND THIS! SEND SEND SEND AND DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN OR YOU WILL BE CURSED!

-----------------------------
The idea of this RP is that there are a group of teenagers who receive this chainletter and they believe that it's a bunch of crap, until they start to feel the curse in their own lives. Things start to happen after the chainletter is broken and it's not looking good. Terrible things start to happen to them as the curse is elevating to an all time high on the badness scale. Their job is to try and figure out how to break the curse.....all before they die.

------------------------------
RULES
1. No GodModding.
2. No PowerPlaying.
3. Romance at PG-13 level.
4. No MachineGun posting. (only ONE page per two people talking)
5. No killing off other characters unless you get their permission first.
6. No figuring out the thing to break the curse all of a sudden.
7. No one-liners ALL the time. Sometimes it's okay.
8. HAVE FUN!

Template
Name :
Personality :
Bio : (optional)
-------------------------------
Mine -
Name : Jenifer Nelson

Appearance : (in second siggy)

Personality : Skeptical and always thinks that there is an explanation to everything, except for this curse. Sarcastic and sometimes rude, but mostly nice.

Bio : ----
--------------------------------

We will start once we get about 5 or so people and ANYONE CAN JOIN after we start. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Name :AJ
Appearance :
Sthenos.jpg

Personality :does not believe in a curse,most of the time in a positive mood,can be rude,nice most of the time
Bio :-----

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name : Alex Nightwolf
Appearance :
95bf81c7.jpg

Personality : Outgoing, relaxed, not so talkative, layed back, somewhat sarcastic, can be rude, mostly nice, loyal
Bio : Growing up with a normal life. He had always been a loyal friend and that way always had friends. He liked to hang around with his frineds, chill, watch the sunset, do something relaxing, chat on the net, all normal stuff of a normal life. He has awlays received dumb chain letters, he never really followed any, he consiedered them a joke. He let the others have fun sending them to everybody, though he found it ennoying because most of his message box was filled with the junk. What he didn't know was that soem are dangerous, some can kill, you, some are true.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: sounds fun, and after looking at your sig mystic, i think you can safley assume that i wont be posting 3 paragraph long post all the time any more.

Name : salidify aries

Appearance : ( im all outa anime pics for a while) Black Shaggy, straight hair that is tipped green, goggles on his head( often forgets to take them off after he plays paintball) Stormy blue dark eyes, white T-shirt with camofluage jacket over top of it, Black Baggy pants that hang past his shoes. Grey old shoes.

Personality : the nice guy, willing to do anything to get a luagh, but deep down is depressed for the reason that he has to make fun of himself to make any friends at all, but he never lets that secret out to anyone.

Bio : salidify tends to be a nice, shy, normal guy. he goes out on the wekends and has fun with his friends, that up until last year he didn't have. he tries to fit in with everyone else, but finds it so difficult seeing as he is so diffrent from everybody else. somtimes he can be found by the sitting alone at his computer, staring at nothing on the screen, being in deep concentration. he always has the feeling as though he is being watched, feeling as if he has to do somthing stupid to make any friends at all. but he goes along with it non the less.

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: lmao...That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a sig. And *DS* I have somthing to say to you! ... Ello hobbit! XD

Name : Kane
Appearance : http://nami7.canalblog.com/images/110469559271.jpg
Personality : Kane, has always been quiet, serious, and protective amongst others. Occasionally, he will start up an interesting conversation, then randomly leave in the middle of it.
Bio : ---!!! ( DS....Thank you for not making me type a bio. I lurve you for that! )

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( A RP by *D_S*? Haven't seen that in a while.))

Name: Edward Eagles
Appearence: Left Sig
Personality: Kind at tiems, serious at others, rarely loud-mouthed, but he still is. He is an all around good guy though.
Bio: (Explained in story.)

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((lol no i shall start......hmm......ah yes!))

Jenifer read the chainletter and laughed. "What sh*t is this? God damn spammers just want to piss me off...." Jen said in an annoyed tone, deleting the email and logging off the internet. Jenifer walked to her bed and sat down, still giggling from that email that she had gotten about the curse. "Man these people need to get lives...."

Jenifer was always skeptical about chainletters and about paranormal things. She was reluctant to admit that she believed in God or anything else like that since her whole life was mainly based on Science and her parents were Atheists. She did believe, however, that there was something higher than what this world had to offer.

Not too soon after, Jenifer had gone to sleep. Her computer screen began to glow and glowed for about five minutes before stopping. Jen had no idea how much her life would change after that fateful email....

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was looking through his email "god i have shit" Seth then reeceived a new one that atuomatically opened up "huh... oh more shit" Seth deleted the m,essage and then turned off his comp "ahh... i am bored" He left the comp and then all of a sudden his new microwave blew up "WHAT THE F*CK" Seth ran to it and then kicked it "go i paid 250 bucks for this piece of crap" Seth got his overcoat and walked out the door "this day is just getting worste and worste" Seth plleda cigereette out of his pocket and started to smoke it "ahh finally some reliefe"

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was looking through his email "god i have shit" Seth then reeceived a new one that atuomatically opened up "huh... oh more shit" Seth deleted the m,essage and then turned off his comp "ahh... i am bored" He left the comp and then all of a sudden his new microwave blew up "WHAT THE F*CK" Seth ran to it and then kicked it "go i paid 250 bucks for this piece of crap" Seth got his overcoat and walked out the door "this day is just getting worste and worste" Seth pulled a cigereette out of his pocket and started to smoke it "ahh finally some reliefe"

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ read the chainletter and laughed."Yea as if i am gonna believe that."He was still laughing as he deleted the letter and turned of his computer."I think i will go to bed i am so tired."He went and got on his bed and yawned.Why do people send those stupid chainletters i hate them.He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes.He started hearing noises and sat up."Ok that was weird but o well."He laid back down and went to sleep.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify tossed and turned in his sleep, thinking about the terrible dream he was having, a girl running on a cliff, rain pouring down around her until finaly whatever cuaght up with her sent her over the cliff side. his dream suddenly flashed to a house, a girl sleeping lonely in her bed, a man beside her with a knife. as he cut deep into the girl, killing her, salidify kicked and turned over until finaly he awoke, shooting up out of his bed and turning the lights on. he walked over slowly and sat down on his bed once again....he turned on his computer and logged onto his email. after a while of sifting through the mail in his inbox, he found a chainletter that had been sent to him hours earlier. he deleted it after reading it and smiled. "what was up with that dream.?" he whispered softly as he looked around as the light broke above him. he sighed climbing back into his bed, he would fix all of this tommorow.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((haha blood i just noticed what u wrote on ur template about ur bio lol XD))

The morning birds chirped as the sun come up behind the mountain. Jenifer awoke in a cold sweat and looked at her clock. The time read 6:13 am. She shot out of bed and got dressed, brushing her hair and teeth at the same time. She would be late for school if she didn't hurry up.

Jenifer shot down the stairs of her house and arrived in the kitchen, grabbing a pop tart and swinging her backpack over her shoulder. She couldn't help but think about that email, even though she was always so skeptical of everything.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ woke up late."This is bad i over slept damn."He got dressed and brushed his teeth and ran downstairs and grabed his books."Ok i got everything i am ready for school and i got time to."He walked out the door and walked sown the sidewalk that lead to the school.I hate school but i have to go so i dont get in trouble again.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify awoke and rose out of bed slowly. the dawning of a new day. it would sure beat last night whatever it was...that was wierd. he had awoke in time to see his computer moniter shut off quickly. it had a face in it from what he had seen. but he had still been asleep for all he knew. he shut down his computer, making sure he unplugged his moniter before he did. he left his house to see the sun in the sky shining brightly as he made his way to school. everything would get better by the time he got better he hoped. he still chuckled as he stared at the ground and realized he was still wearing his paintball goggles, he had forgotten to take them off after yesterdays game." oh well" he luaghed thinking about the letter again, finaly realizing he would be late yet again for school." oh well..im gona fail school anayways, i dont even know why i go"

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Jenifer made her way down her driveway and past her gate, turning around slowly and staring at her bedroom window which was located on the second floor. "Hmm...." she said quietly, turning back around and walking down the sidewalk to school. She walked to the front entrance doors of the school and waited for the bell to ring, her mind still racing with the thoughts of that email.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ reached school and stood by the tree thinking about that email."That was a strange one but i guess it was a joke."He kept thinking about it as he waited for the bell to ring so he could go into school he walked up by the doors and sat by them still thinking about the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back