• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chains of Memories questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chosen Hero

I have 2 questions (I've never played KH CoM so this can be very stupid questions:eek:):

1) What was the ''thing'' Sora needed & what was the thing Sora had to give up?
In the beginning you see a mysterious guy (Marluxia?) who is telling Sora ahead (Castle Oblivion) is something he needs, but to claim it he needs to lose something dear. I thought the thing he had to lose were memories?

2) If your enters CO would you forget everything and experience eveything again (not exactly the same) (and you will know nothing)?
Or will your memories wil projected in te castle but you still remind everything you will experience?

twilight key

1) the thing sora had to forget was his memories especially the memories of Kairi. Becuase Namine needed to plant her memories about herself into sora's memories.
2)They cant erase any ones memories because Namine is the one that does the erasing not CO.Since she is the one erasing his memories only people close to sora will have their memories erased by Namine. you would have different experience i would think because sora had different ones.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

1) He had to lose his memories.

2) It was Namine who was erasing all the memories, and like what twilight key said, all the people close to Sora lost their memories of him!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh dear.
These are the basic concepts of the game we're missing here.

graypeople

he didnt exactly NEED to lose something and he never even gained anything actually from going into castle oblivion except killing the org members. but the thing that he had to lose were his memories and the things he gained were memories of namine that were fake. but in the end he forgets everything that happens in the castle so it was a pointless visit

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
It was actually a gimmick to get Sora to think that his regaining memories of Namine were actually the effects of the castle. With that, they would be able to try and take over him without a huge fight breaking out whenever he got up to save her. Ultimately, their plan failed.

Only Sora can lose his memories in there, as in, Namine can only control his and those close to him. No one else can be fffected. So say, I went in, I would not be effected since I do not know Sora personally.

Sanctuary Keeper

She wasn't really "erasing." In the end of the game, she says she simply takes the links and rearranges them and plants the memories SHE wants him to "remember."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back