• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

challenge for KH2 owners

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master3456

Beat begginer mode with the kingdom key alone but you can switch out dtive keyblades but Sora has to have kingdomkey has his main wepon the entire game

master3456

Well I thought it would be one, fine beat sepiroth in proud mode mode with the kingdomkey

Sora_Riku1

A challenge for me would be to play on proud with only the Sweet Memories key,never use a reaction command on the 1000 heartless battle,and to try to beat sephy at lvl 50

O

Oberon

master3456 said:
Beat begginer mode with the kingdom key alone but you can switch out dtive keyblades but Sora has to have kingdomkey has his main wepon the entire game
i did that the month it came out when i beat it on all difficulties, but yah ill beat it on proud with only the KK.;)

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I Think That It Would Be Pretty Hard I Mean Ive Never Had To Play With Just The Kingdom Key Its Wired To Just Play With The Regular Keyblade But Ill Try It Though To See If Its Hard Or Not!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Start a game on Proud Mode, choose the Wand both times in the Beggining with Roxas. Use the Kingdom Key the whole time up until the point in which you get the Sweet Memories keyblade (You must get this keyblade the very moment you are able to), and from then on you have to use the Sweet Memories keyblade the rest of the game. And you're not allowed to use any AP, Defence, Strength, or Magic ups, and you can't use magic the entire game. Beat the entire game 100% like this

No reaction commands the entire game, especially not in the 1000 Heartless War. No Drive Forms the entire game, and no Limit Attacks either. Beat the Final Boss, and Sephiroth be level 50

^Is that enough of a challenge for you?

imasecretadmirer

TheMuffinMan said:
Start a game on Proud Mode, choose the Wand both times in the Beggining with Roxas. Use the Kingdom Key the whole time up until the point in which you get the Sweet Memories keyblade (You must get this keyblade the very moment you are able to), and from then on you have to use the Sweet Memories keyblade the rest of the game. And you're not allowed to use any AP, Defence, Strength, or Magic ups, and you can't use magic the entire game. Beat the entire game 100% like this

No reaction commands the entire game, especially not in the 1000 Heartless War. No Drive Forms the entire game, and no Limit Attacks either. Beat the Final Boss, and Sephiroth be level 50

^Is that enough of a challenge for you?

whoa! now that would be tough...and impossible because there are points in the game where you HAVE TO use some of those (agrabah on the carpet you MUST use magic to progress, etc.) and im not even sure that seph is beatable without the help of limits and reactions...

anyway, everyone just get this...the kingdom key isnt even that bad, its a fairly decent blade. I always use Sweet Memories from the moment i get it, because its my fav keyblade (gotta love the way it sounds when it hits ^_^).

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Kingdom Key has 1 attack and 1 magic, and boosts your defence as an ability

Sweet Memories has 0 attack and 0 magic, and has an ability that in no way makes Sora anymore powerful

Kingdom Key is no longer the weakest keyblade, Sweet memories is =O

Sephiroth battle is do-able without that reaction command, you just gotta heal after he attacks you. And you're allowed to use magic only at times where it is necessary to progress

Come on, anyone gonna take on my challenge? XD

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora_Riku1 said:
A challenge for me would be to play on proud with only the Sweet Memories key,never use a reaction command on the 1000 heartless battle,and to try to beat sephy at lvl 50

Fine, can you do it?

No, MuffinMan, I'm not taking your challange, I don't have to do ANYTHING you say!:p

And my fav is the Oathkeeper, so there'd be no way I could finnish the game with just Kingdom Key, because I switch it out almost imediatly for my favorite one. Sorry.....not!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back