• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

CHALLENGE SIGILS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

The pizza for Axel is the Casual Gear, in case you want to know...
I finally got the Coliseum one, so I only have the Leechgrave one to get! I just took a break after getting Leechgrave sown to half a BAR left and it fired those stupid energy balls and I'm just like Xion at the end of the scene where she first confronts Riku, "AUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I'll try again laer, it's not really hard, it's just long and drawn out, and I really run low on Thundagas even though I have 18 equipped and 7 Firagas, those stupid Tentaclaws get in the way, and I actually have the ability panels for dualwield mission mode a power thing and Critical Sun attached so when I use my Keyblade on the body I can get a lot of health with any attack. SO CLOSE!!!!

TrueRoxas527

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
I FINALLY GOT THE LAST CHALLENGE SIGIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can say I never gave up.
I also finished synthesizing my last item, which happened to be Extreme Ring, that's actually really useful considering I don't get hit too much in the first place.
All that's left is get from level 90 to 100.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
I FINALLY GOT THE LAST CHALLENGE SIGIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can say I never gave up.
I also finished synthesizing my last item, which happened to be Extreme Ring, that's actually really useful considering I don't get hit too much in the first place.
All that's left is get from level 90 to 100.
Congrats, what are you going to try to accomplish next

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I have all 255, but that Leechgrave one was indeed the hardest and most lengthy. If I hadn't beat that Challenge with 3 sigils, I wouldn't've had any motivation to complete the rest of the challenges.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
378 Mission Crowns and 218 Challenge Sigils.
I want to get at least two more sigils, but it's too hard >_>; some are just impossible for me.

And what's the last prize for getting 255 Challenge Sigils, or however many you need to get the last prize? I've been trying to find out for a while o_o;

The final prize is Ultima Weapon, which I saw someone in this thread earlier say isnt even a gear, but an attatchment

I have 360 mission crowns, and 194 sigils. Im gonna kepp trying for sigils, but damn dude

Absent axel

Damn the shadow globs mission is hacked i tell you! its impossible to get back to the portal with at least 3 sigils! You can only get like 2 but the timer is so fast! help? By the way i have 197 sigils.

TrueRoxas527

There are many shadow glob missions.
Maybe I could help out? I know you got to have lots of mobility abilities attached and plenty of Thundagas and Firagas, very quick and useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back