• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I challenge anyone to an RP battle. This will restart my RP Count Counter, as I have come back from by 2-3 Month Sabbatical, if you don't count the days logged on when my computer was having troubles, which was like for a week. Beside the point.

I'm going to start a new character, not saying that I will not use Mageon anymore, but this new character will be used more often than Mageon.

Character Template:

Name: Estratus Vestakio

Race: 1/2 Were-Cat 1/2 Vampire

Alignment: Neutral but often tends to be on the Bad Side, occasionally Joins the Good Side, depending on which perspective you look on it.

Bio:

It was that fateful accursed day, that it happened. A baby was born from the side of both, unfortunately. Those two sides had been feuding for so many centuries, and many peacemakers happened to join up in couples regardless of their race. History Books unmarked by humans, rather Were-Cats, Vampires, Wizards, Warlocks, Witches, Monsters, and more of these mystical creatures had been written on. They were all compiled together in one book named the "Ustus Gradulus". Many of the famous creatures wrote on this book including Nosferatu, one of those most famous of the vampire race, and the first Human-Were Wolf to have ever live wrote on this book. This book was more like a "bible" to these creatures rather a history book.

The baby was born. To the peacemakers, this was a sign of a bad omen. That week was horrible. Many of the peacemakers were brutally killed and slaughtered by those who opposed the thought of cross-breeding each other's races. Luckily, the baby was hidden in a cave, before the baby's parent's were slaughtered. The cave was inhabited by what humans would call Bigfoot. Although, the human-like description of this "Bigfoot" was incorrect. The Bigfoot had brownish skin, hairy crystal-emblems implanted on their chests, and very hair facial features. The hairy features of a "Bigfoot" were most likely exaggerate as well as their shoe size, but their height was fairly normal, around 6 Feet. This being took care of the baby for a few months until the cave was demolished by a group of Yeti's. These Yeti's looked exactly like Bigfoots except of their white features replacing the darkened features of a Bigfoot.

The unamed baby was taken by these Yetis. This time the baby lived in an ice cave, where the temperature was unbelivably cold. To protect the baby from death, the Yetis had the baby delivered to a vampire by the name of Iggoratus. This vampire was Russian, not descending from the original thoughts of the human mind. In fact, vampires did not derive from Transylvania nor Romania. Vampires had come from Russia, explaining their names and how strange they were compared to Romanian names. Also, Dracula was not the first vampire. The first vampire had been Nosferatu, who is often confused to be Dracula.

Well, this baby had been raised under Iggoratus. The hosue in which the baby was taken care of, was a modern-like house, with such a grey setting. In the backyard lay a graveyard, where Iggoratus would call upon his servant, Utar, a Cyclops, to concur a magical spell to bring forth a dead soul for a day to take care of the baby.

A few years later, Iggoratus officially created life records for the baby falsifying his past and naming him Estratus Vestakio.

Estratus Vestakio was at age four when he entered elementary school entering fairly early. Estratus was quickly promoted skipping grades ending until the he reached the seventh grade at age seven. That was when he was immediately home-schooled by Iggoratus. There Estratus was infatuated with reading books especially reading the original copy of the "Ustus Gradulus", which was 1 out of 4 in the whole wide world. Not being noticed, and not under the impression that something bad was going to happen if he read it, he kept reading. Until one fateful day, Iggoratus caught Estratus reading the book. He was quite dissapointed. The day after that, Estratus was 8 years old. When Estratus reached that age he was told by Iggoratus that he in fact, was a vampire. That wasn't it though, he revealed to Estratus that he was also a Were-Cat. His parents had been dead for the past 8-9 years.

It came to Estratus as a surprise, but to cheer up the young and guillible boy, Iggoratus decided to stop Estratus' schooling and physically teach him powers of the vampire, and if possible find a were-cat to teach him the ways of the were-cat. Iggoratus hoped the best for Estratus and wanted him to end the war of the Vampires and the Were-Cats, like his parents attempted. Estratus agreed to try to stop this war. Iggoratus knew that Estratus was going to be an asset for both sides as he was a rare cross-breed.

Estratus spend 9 years rigorously training and mature throughout those years. He also, trained with a Were-Cat by the name of Alaster. Again, tragedy struck when a group of anti-peace Vampires killed Iggoratus, and later that commotion spread and a group of Were-Cats killed Alaster.

Estratus was emotionally struck, and was bound to stop this war at any costs with his powers. One day, the physical all race war began. It was the Were-Cats vs. the Vampires. As soon as they all charged at each other, Estratus stood in the middle of the battlefield and obliterated all of them as they approached him, unknowingly. He realized what he just done with tears in his eyes.

He just realized that he killed all of the anti-peace Vampires and Were-Cats. Soon, he was brought in by a wealthy despot king named King Yazu Tarminoninny, shortly called King Yaztar. This king managed to persuade Estratus with his persuasive words to join him and his army of uniquely powered people.

Estratus joined and is currently the general of the army. He uses his powers for evil currently, but there were times that he wasn't evil even when under the control of King Yaztar.

Weapons:
Cross Blade - The Cross Blade is tiwsted in the shape of a helix, except is not cut open in holes. It is closed but twisted. It is metal like any sword, and is one of the twists is covered by Were-Cat hair and the other twist is crafted by Vampire Teeth. This Cross Blade has no powers, but can activate Estratus' powers.

Powers:

Howl Blast - Taught to him by Alaster. This Howl Blast, is activated by the Cross Blade, as well as a howl from himself. The Howl Vibrates and is then transformed into howl energy blasts.

Teeth Blast - Form a blast between his fangs and lets them out from his mouth.

"Wolverine" Sharp Nail Extend - Good for slashing and grows out of his knuckles.

Bite - As soon as his victim is bitten, he has the choice of making them his servant, inflicting damage, poisoning, or just leaving them alone.

Dissappear - Just as the name says.

Bat Transformation - Transforms into a bat.

Clone - Vampire Cloning technique. Ex. Two are Phony, one is not.

Mental Explosion - With his mind, his surroundings can explode, but if enough power and berserk focused mental power, he can obliterate a whole race.

Scratch: When scratching the victim, the victim is either inflicted with damage, poisoned to be the race of the were-cat, left alone, or given rabies.

Flying: To Fly

Berserky: His Speed Rises up to Immense Speed, as his mentality totaly goes berserk, and no controlling it. Wastes a lot of his energy.

Appearance: http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8481/normal467ak8.jpg

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Good to have you back tidusora, I'll battle you, I've also been working on a new character and you shall be the perfect test.

If accepted I will edit with post.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Alright, I accept the battle. New Character vs. New Character. Now you can post up your new character's profile :D

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Name: Suicune “Enzo” Shiori
Appearance: http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/TheDrizzle_01/Suicune.jpg?t=1165182626
Super Saiyan: http://www.saiyanisland.com/anime/dbz/fanfics/images/gotenks_ssj4.jpg
Demon Form: http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/TheDrizzle_01/Docchaos.png?t=1165182686
Race: Full blooded Saiyan
Weapon: Saki
Theme Song: Three Days Grace “Animal I have become”
Personality: At his age he acts grown up but then he goes back to being his normal self which is, cheery, energetic, hasty, friendly, kind and sort of a hardhead.
Bio:

Intro- Suicune, the first Saiyan to live on Earth and somewhat of a failure. Since he knew how to fight he aspired to be a legendary fighter but no one thought he could do it Little did he know was that once he landed on planet Earth his dream would come true. It all started on the day Frieza started his empire of destruction…

Birth- Born on planet Earth but raised on planet Vegeta, his parents were known as Hayate and Hitomi Shiori. Both of them Saiyans, Hitomi was pregnant with a baby boy which she had while on this mission. However, it ended short when Hitomi went into labor and the two no longer had the desire of destroying Earth and left. This pissed Frieza off and sent him on a rampage.

“You fools, I will teach you not to obey me!” Frieza yelled, “Tonight when everyone gathers in the central city I will execute you both!”

Neither of them argued with Frieza nor regretted what happened on Earth. That night in Central City, Hayate and Hitomi waited in the gallows as Frieza’s men readied there weapons. “Any last words?” He snapped.

“We love you.” Hayate and Hitomi answered, “Suicune.”

The instant they closed their eyes was the second they died, knowing that their son was safe, they didn’t care what happened to them. And he was safe in fact, Hayate’s best friend, Benki, put Suicune in a pod and sent him to Earth where he would live his life.

Life on Earth- It took him a year to arrive on Earth, he remained in his pod for at least three hours until a young couples found him and took Suicune in as their own. The father, Dan was a scientist and raised him as his son for his own personal reasons, to prove that there are extra-terrestrials. The mother, Eliza, wanted him for reasons also, she wanted a son but can’t.

2 years went by quickly and Suicune was now 3 years old and unable to remember his parents but able to remember his current ones. The month after he turned 3 (January 23) his father Dan began doing experiments on him, noticing some strange activity going on around Suicune. These were some of his notes:

Ages 3

Suicune has been showing some unusual strength and some inhuman activity things have been happening to him and others around him, could it be that he is an alien. Now is not the time to tell for if my wife heard of this she would flip. I did some tests on him, including taking a blood test. I will continue with these tests throughout his life.

~Dan Shinobu

The month Suicune turned 5 years old was the day his mother, Dan’s wife found out about the tests and the two were ready to split up. But Dan went berserk and nearly killed his wife to get to Suicune and he would’ve succeeded if Suicune’s beastly side hadn’t come out and knocked Dan out, allowing him and his mother to escape.

“Suicune, I’m sorry you had to witness that.” She said, her gentle touch calmed Suicune down and instantly stopped him from crying. That’s how she was, a sweet person, once Suicune was with her nothing else mattered.

After the incident- Life kept going for Suicune and his mother as Suicune entered his tenth year of living and many years of school. Seeing his skills in fighting he was accepted into fight school as a temporary student but first he had to take a test. He had to defeat five of the best students one after another and Suicune accepted, this was the first time he had heard of Saiyans.

His first three challengers didn’t seem like much of a challenge but they were just warm-ups compared to the last two. The fourth challenger, Malik, was a vampire and a powerful one at that. He and his dark energy looked to be the end of Suicune’s fighting career before it could really start. But Suicune recovered and ended the fight with a head butt like no other. Thus began the final match against Mako.

Suicune was able to hold his own against such a fighter but it was not enough, that’s when it happened, for you see unlike most Saiyans, Suicune does not turn into a giant ape, but a demon instead but before that happened Mako noticed Suicune’s tail.

“Ahh a Saiyan.” Mako said, examining Suicune’s tail.

“What’s a Saiyan?” Suicune asked.

“A warrior race of aliens that live on planet Vegeta.” Mako said, “I’ve read about them. You must be the first one to live on Earth.”

About five minutes after they had the short conversation Suicune went insane, wanting to win more than anything so he went demon. Mako knew how to beat him and he did, he beat him so bad that Suicune turned back into a demon but it didn’t stop him from continuing. He stood up but barely and could only through one final punch before passing out and making Mako the winner.

Afterwards- Suicune left his mother to go train with Zomb Mitsi, a legendary warrior, grand son of Grandmaster Zangan the creator of Saki and co-creator of Kamehameha. Zomb and Suicune travel all across Earth so Suicune may become a Grand master himself.

Currently- 3 years after leaving. After a raid on the village Zomb and Suicune were staying at, the two got separated so know Suicune is looking for Zomb. His travels have led him to many places one place in particular where he met up with another demon. Suicune was chosen to fight this monster and so he did. This battle marked the beginning of a legend and the day he began a Super Saiyan.

The demon known as Wraith made Suicune a bloody mess, blood trickled from his from his forehead as thunder struck the area around them, Suicune stared at his opponent, and “You will not beat me.” Suicune growled, “I will not forgive you for what you’ve done to these people! You will be defeated!”

In a blinding light Suicune’s blonde hair turned red and ran down to his ankles, thus he launched into Super Saiyan and caused an immediate Death. “I told you that you would be defeated.” And Suicune continued his journey to find his sensei, wondering what his adventures will lead him to next and if he’ll be able to control his demon and super Saiyan modes.

Techniques:

Saki attacks:

Sakiten- Channels a certain amount of chakra to the palms and forms it in a ball, while having your hands cupped together release it with the chakra in your arms causing it to launch at maximum velocity.

Shinpo Kick- Chakra is sent into your foot and it makes you hover as long as you keep sending it out continously after sending it out you must control it to make you spin and then start an onslaught of spinning kicks

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Uh, no offense here, but your characters name is a pokemon and your appearance is a highly celebrated anime character. Creativity, A+.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
ooc: I'm bad at starting but I'll start anyway. Fa, I'll let you know when your opinion matters.

Battle location: http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p274/TheDrizzle_01/Hogwarts.jpg?t=1165268907

ic:

It was quiet that night, not a thing in sight except for a castle in the far off distance. Upon seeing this castle, Suicune made the decision to take a rest after searching for Zomb for atleast a three week time period after the accident that transformed him into a super saiyan, he seemed to be getting the technique down after trying at least three times a day. "This time it was almost perfect." Suicune said to himself, "But alas, almost is not good enough." The castle was closer now than ever, he stood about six feet away from the entrace, all the lights were on but no one was there from what he could see. Suicune entered the front yard of the castle and pulled the gate open, still no one.

"Hello!" Suicune shouted, he waited for approximately 3 minutes before giving up on waiting for an answer and decided to step inside the castle, his entry was easy and almost inviting so he took advantage of it. His footsteps echoed through the cooridors that were maze like. Suicune continued his journey through the castle, stopping to eat everything from out of the kitchen until he was no longer hungry, due to this all of the food was basically gone. And so he continued through the maze and up the marble staircase. "Wow, I wonder who used to live here?" Suicune wondered aloud. He had reached the final floor of the castle he was just about ready to take a nap when he felt a nearby energy. He looked out of the window.

"I hope that's Zomb-sensei." Suicune said, "If not, then it better not be an enemy."

ooc: That's all I got. I'm a horrible starter.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
It was a pleasant evening at the castle of Yaztar. Fancy a spot, the kingdom was. That evening a ballroom dance had been led, bringing in the richest of princes, richest of kings, richest of princesses and queens, and of course, that of which the king order to order, which would be Estratus' case. Every ballroom dance, Estratus could finally rest from all the duties he had to endure as the general of the army. That evening, Estratus was wearing a suit that the king had his wife make from the finest of cloths imported from kingdoms unknown about due to its privacy restrictions.

Estratus danced with many women, and one, in which he almost got in trouble with because that was the wife of a handsome prince. Estratus dined fine meals, including rare meats, imported French wine, and crystal glasses which he drank his wine. This was indeed, a wonderful day for Estratus being off his liberal duties. The kingdoms that he was in feuds with would offer him peace for that whole week, just because they would savor that night for the whole week, and then despite their friendship for that week, would become enemies once more.

After the week was over, Estratus was sent over to hsi army general duties. Of course, this army wasn't portrayed as the camoflauge army. This army were warriors with swords who basically pledged their allegiance to that place just for honor.

"Sir, Estratus, I have a message for you. The King has order of my to send you thou a kingdom, in which was newly discovered. Although, not enough information has been given in this mission. The only thing I was informed of, was how the kingdom looked like, and what direction it was if this was the center of the map. This is a sufficient amount of information to find it, but not enough information to know what lies beyond this unknown kingdom," said a moustached warrior wearing silver clean chain mail.

"What must I do in this kingdom, thou warrior who I am prohibited to address by their real name," said Estratus.

"You must kill a boy, sir Estratus. This boy was said to have Super Sayan powers, the power to have hair turned blonde as well as gain powers from that souce. It is said to be the third most dominant power in the universe. This boy's name is Suicine," said the king's warrior in the chain mail.

"Thank you for the information, I shall begin my mission when dawn begins, which is right about now. Ah, how delightful the party was, now I have to resume my duties, and this one is the strangest of them all, " sighed Estratus.

Estratus left the castle with his fancy sword.

He was to travel to that kingdom by foot, and what a long journey that was going to be. He passed by winters, he passed by hot steam, and he passed by warm places where it seemed like he would never want to leave. He arrived at the place. He sensed a life form, and approached the castle where he walked inside.

"Zomb?" heard Estratus as he turned the corner to see who as asking for this unknown chracter.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
The night had come and gone as quick as possible, Suicune had only 2 hours of sleep since he had arrived to the castle and woke up bright and early to begin his training, but first he ate whatever was left from the kitchen which was nothing except two pancakes, after waiting to minutes for them to finish cooking he gobbled them down as fast as possible. "Okay, today is the day I get this Super Saiyan thing down." He said. Unlike yesterday, Suicune felt uneasy being in this castle with no one aroun, or so he thought. He left the kingdom through the front gate and stepped out into the daylight. Suicune spun around to look at the castle again and the power he had felt earlier that day had returned but felt closer to him this time.

"Something is not right." He said, he felt around for a presence, "Inside the castle." He mouthed out. Suicune then decided that his training would have to wait, but right now the most important thing was finding out the source of his worries. Hopefully, the person would not attack him without an explanation as to why he was there, but Suicune highly doubted the odds of that happening. And with that in mind he entered the castle for the second time within Twenty-Four hours. The door slammed behind him then came silence, "Hello!" Suicune repeated just like the first time he entered but this time he added "Anyone here!".

He ventured up the spiraling staircase, footsteps intruded on the silence. They were around to three flights of steps ahead of him. "That is definetly sensei." Suicune said, transforming from a walk to a run. Two flights of steps later, the person was seen easily. It was not Zomb, but a stranger. Suicune stopped running and tried his best to tiptoe up to the person to make sure he did not scare him. That didn't work out well, excitement of meeting someone in the castle overtook him. Suicune ran up the steps and in front of the man.

"Hi." Suicune said, "I'm Suicune, I don't know if you live here but if you do then I just wanted to tell you I'm staying here." Suicune then waited for the person to say something back.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: Please, please, no flaming in the thread. I don't want it closed...:(

ic:

"This is not but a castle to me. I own neither and I serve my loyalty to a king that surpassed what you serve your loyalty, too. I know who you are, and I plan to kill you tonight due to orderings from a king. I am devoid of feelings, so any attempt to bribe will result in a slower but painful death. Fighting against it, will only lead me to torture you along with my colleagues and make your death an oh, so horrible one. I am not afraid to see blood, and I am a feelingless person, so any attempts to stop your death will result in worse and dire consequences," said Estratus pulling his dark locks of hair behind his ear as it bothered his face.

Estratus drew his sword in an attempt to get the answer out of the young child. Estratus did not matter about killing this person. In fact, all but love and hate remained in his heart. In his mind, he hated the king, but loved all who served him. It was as simple as that, but served the king just because something about the king persuaded Estratus to serve him. It wasn't hypnosis, it was something the king possessed.

"If you refuse, I will have no choice but to draw my blade and start what in my kingdom, we call a Knight's Death Duel. The winner of this duel will have the chance to kill the opponent, as the opponent lay down in their death bed, metaphorically speaking, of course," said Estratus looking down at his nails this time blowing softly at his fingers in an attempt to warm them up and project the feeling of the sword battle and blood throughout his body.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"What! Kill Me!" Suicune shouted, "What the hell did I do?" Suicune jumped back and stared at his who would be murderer. It was something about him that made Suicune think twice about reacting to him, perhaps it was his lack of emotion maybe the sword, or the death threat, but one thing for sure is that no one will ever know. At that time something had come over Suicune, a bit of bravery into him. "Okay, I accept this Knight's Death Duel of yours." Suicune said, "Though there is no guarantee I will kill a man who has lost their feelings for justice and only serves a King."

Suicune leapt into the air then ran up the steps so he could fight on an even platform, but he stopped before he could reach the end and spun around to look at Estratus. But the spinning didn't stop, it continued and Suicune outstretched his leg. "Shinpokick!" Suicune shouted, the energy surrounding the spin was very visible to the human eye. He know looked like a stop, tearing at the steps until he got to his target. This attack was only a distraction and an enhancement at the same time. Suicune continued his spinning function until he reached the two foot mark, this was when he started his combo.

Suicune came to a screeching halt and appeared to be in the air, still spinning but slower than before. Quickly, he cupped his two hands together and the leftover energy from the Shinpokick came to his hands so did the rest of the energy he had gathered into the projectile move. "Sakiten!" He yelled, the blast reached its maximum capacity then Suicune fired it at Estratus. While that was heading toward his opponent. The second Suicune touched solid ground, he continued with his Shinpokick. This time he only put a fourth of his energy into this, hoping that one of his attacks would land he didn't stop for anything.

"I may not be as strong as you are but that won't stop me from trying." Suicune said as the Sakiten came from above and the Shinpokick came from the surface, if that didn't work he was prepared to switch to his many other strategies and skills to win at all costs to keep himself from dying by the hands of this man, Estratus Vestakio.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Oh, no do not misinterpret the situation that I decided to join. I did not leave out my emotions and pour them all out to the king and join him. It was my dire decision, after the situation was hopeless. If you manage to beat me, I will tell you why I joined the king and spare your life, but if you lose the battle, you join the king or you'll be put to death by me. Now, the brigade starts now, as well as the battle, youngling," said Estratus with a clever look to his face, with a shadow overwhelming some of it. Soon, a smirk came right across of Estratus' face.

His opponent was getting ready for a spinning kick attack. "Distraction," thought Estratus. He was going to take the hit, and dodge the next attack that was going to target him. Estratus was a person that could take damage and not whine about it, but it was the next attack the opponent was probably going to use that worried Estratus. The kick felt like a stab in his body, which he felt so many times in training, and did not hurt for him.

As he saw his opponent cup hands and gather energy, Estratus decided to gather energy before the opponent. He was gather energy for the Teeth Blast, as his mouth started to get all frizzy. As he gathered energy, he saw his opponent release the blast. Now it was time for Estratus to use his Dissappear tactic, and managed to pull it off.

He appeared right behind his opponent and let out the Teeth Blast without a peep and the opponent would not suspect this since the dust would be settling right about that moment. "Now, it should not be time to underestimate you, but you have to do better than that. I've met many worthier opponents. If you lose this match, easily, I have no choice but than to kill since you wouldn't be a worthy loyal subject for King Yaztar, whom I must say is undefeatable. Get up," said Estratus as he pushed his hair behind his ear as it was bothering him at the moment.

"The pathetic thing is that if I don't even draw my sword in this battle, you're not an opponent worth even fighting. If you are planning to back attack me, I'll quickly slash you with my sword, if you frontal attack me, you'd gain an advantage. Side attack me, and my sword will be pulled out quicker than if you planned to attack my spinal area," pointed out Estratus.

"Thing is, do you trust a stranger?" inquired Estratus trying to make a dilemma for the opponent so that the opponent would be open for attack while thinking of how to attack Estratus, unless of course, the opponent had already planned it out.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
ooc: Sry I couldn't get online most of December but I promise I'll finish this battle if you would like to continue?

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Suicune's Sakiten was dodged for the first time since he mastered this technique, but he did not know that the opposing fighter had prepared for a counter this was his first mistake. Suicune had underestimated his adversary, and barely escaped the attack. At the end he managed to roll out of the smoke he had caused and away from Estratus, turn to face him and enter his fighting stance again just as it had all cleared up then his opponent spoke giving Suicune three scenarios to consider in which he did do, then he said something. "Okay, I'm not making anymore mistake. I'm going all out." Suicune said, "Now about my choices, it is indeed a tough decision to make but I already have my resolve made up and that is to do none of the things you have asked. Suicune then ran at him and jumped into the air.

"I'll attack you from above instead." Suicune said, it was to be a simple attack from above consisting of a downward heelkick and was aimed for the top of his head. After that attack he cupped his hands together and charged as much energy he could in two seconds then blasted him with the Sakiten technique. Then flipped over him and tried to kick him in the temple being careful to stay above the blast according to his well done calculations in the little time he had. If this attack failed then he would have no choice but to try and go Demon or Super Saiyan even though it wasn't his choice because he couldn't control either one. That was when he remembered his tail and how it could come in handy, that got him thinking of a new strategy and would ensure his victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back