• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

challenges for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin Keyblades

looking for something else to do on kingdom hearts 2?

try the keyblade challenges, (in order of difficulty)

* complete the game using only these key blades; kingdom key, oathkeeper and oblivion. (drives usable)

* lock all keyholes with kingdom key (drives usable)

(now heres the thoughie);
* use only the kingdom key through out the entire game NO DRIVES:nahnah:

message me if you can do it......

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's not that I can't do it, it's just that this is a horrible waste of time. Whoever actually trys this has no life. I bet you didn't even do it.

My Destiny Begin

Errr i completed that challenge already in all modes the same way i didnt bother to use any of my drives or summons and i only use the kingdom key its not that hard i mean piece of cake it took only 2 school days u beter make more harder challenges unless u want us to do kiddy challenges...why not try this? :complete kingdom hearts 2 in proud mode,using only the kingdom key for Sora, mage's staff for Donald and knight's shield for goofy.U must defeat Sephiroth,complete the Underdrome Cups encluding the Peradox cups, find all Treasure Chest(its Easy) get ur moogle lvl to lvl 9, synthesise all items, collect all synthesis metirials, complete the game with 100% completion of Jiminy's Jurnal,lvl up all drives and summons to lvl 7 and have all ur party members at lvl 99 by the time limit : 2 play time days: 48 hours of playing KH2. Seriously i finished them no sweat no lie no chellenge...and i didnt hack i cant find game shark or action reply or any other code breakers.....i swear to god or die on the day KHIII comes out......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back