• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chambers/rooms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
Alright, this is the first time i'm online in just under a year on this website so if there's already a thread about this just someone delete it cause i'm pretty clueless right now.
Did the organazation ever find the chamber/room of sleep and that other thing? If so when?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Did the organazation ever find the chamber/room of sleep and that other thing? If so when?

The room of sleep aka the newly dubbed Chamber of Repose is the room where Xemnas had Aqua's armor. It was built by Xemnas and has existed for some time now.

The room of Awakening which is now known as the Chamber of Wakening is hidden in Castle Oblivion. And has yet to be found. This room wasn't made by Xemnas.

State

Awards
The room of sleep aka the newly dubbed Chamber of Repose is the room where Xemnas had Aqua's armor. It was built by Xemnas and has existed for some time now.

The room of Sleep which is now known as the chamber of wakening is hidden in Castle Obvilion. And has yet to be found. This room wasn't made by Xemnas.

Awakening.

if they ever found it, xemnas never knew of it's status.

edit: ninja'd by wtw. :C

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's the chamber of Waking and Chamber of repose, chamber of repose in ansem's basement and chamber of waking is the one they are looking for. and of course axel comes back saying he searched the room but again says it's like searching a needle on a haystack.

so it's unclear whther axel really did try to find it or he got lazy during the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back