• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes Grapics between trailers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

I was watch the japanese and the english trailers. and I saw differences between colors etc.

Oh, and in the japanese trailer the dwarf has a capthing. and in the english thing not. D:
Will this mean there will be a grapical update for the NA/EU version of the game? D: i like teh colours more in the english one.

/bad english.

Last edited:

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
It has been proved that in a recent recording of the Aqua/Kairi scene that there is a graphical update in the NA version, (ie facial expressions, etc).

αsiя

space coke
I also noticed that they changed the voice acting for the worse in the English version. oh no i didn't

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
αsiя;5219104 said:
I also noticed that they changed the voice acting for the worse in the English version. oh no i didn't

Actually, it's just that trailer that sounds bad.

If you listen to other content scattered around YouTube, along with for instance the newest trailer etc. then you will notice that the voice acting is actually quite fine.

Jakek9

if you pause the videos both at 00: 24,and look at both. You'll notice there is a light post in the Japanese version, and why it's lighter than the english version.

Edit: They moved the scene somewhere else? Because int eh Jpanese version it's a lamp post and one or two mountains.

English version contains Mountains and Houses.

Not a big deal, I just like noticing the small things.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They change things like that for final mixes, don't they? Perhaps this is the closest we will get yet X3

Digidude111

about the dwarf cap thing, that was actually changed when the japanese game was released. so it makes sense why they changed it in the english trailer.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i watched both trailers at the same time, and the western version of the game is more darker than the JAP version.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
that was the tgs 2009 trailer, when aquas back was still more bare, so yeah they probably changed some things...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It hasn't changed as much as you think, keep in mind the Japanese trailer was made quite a bit before the game was finished, so the opening scene looks different in the Japanese version, the dwarfs have their hats off, etc. Also, the trailers colors are probably different due to the nature of how the trailers were obtained/programs used to rip them.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It hasn't changed as much as you think, keep in mind the Japanese trailer was made quite a bit before the game was finished, so the opening scene looks different in the Japanese version, the dwarfs have their hats off, etc. Also, the trailers colors are probably different due to the nature of how the trailers were obtained/programs used to rip them.

I agree with Tinny, for somethings, maybe like the hat or the lampost, those may have been changed, but I doubt they would go back into the game and change whether he was wearing a hat or not for the NA version. I do not know if this was in the Jap version since I have not played. Does anyone know if they were in it who did play the Jap. version?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yes the English version has improved the graphics. This is especially noticeable when you watch this clip and look at Kairi's face:

Japanese Version:
[video=youtube;Q28niSWcxWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q28niSWcxWM&feature=related[/video]

English Version:
[video=youtube;bV1s3n0xBas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV1s3n0xBas[/video]

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Lol, I still don't see why Kairi ran up to Aqua and touched her keyblade.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wow. That's quite a difference. She doesn't have that pasted-on face thing.

LuxordKing

Well it was all done in the best interest. :) This is really really exciting i haven't spoiled any cutscenes only trailer and some massive Mirage Arena Gameplay lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back