• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes in the American version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Since new bosses will be added. Do you think we will actually get to battle Lea with Ventus?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We won't know 'til the guide comes out. I'd hope for there to be a small battle against him considering it'd be nostalgic and fun.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I wanna see these new keyblades I've been hearing about to be honest :/ n battle Mystery Boss guy too

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It would be cool. I would be interested to see if they would replace the commands with something else, so the fight doesnt look ridiculous. What the fuck can Lea even do except throw Frisbees

Kleith

He's not a boss fight. (game was fully playable with no limitations at Japan Expo event)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It would be cool. I would be interested to see if they would replace the commands with something else, so the fight doesnt look ridiculous. What the fuck can Lea even do except throw Frisbees

They could have Ven play in a KH1 style gameplay for Lea.
Minus Magic... and the better than KH2 reaction commands.
So, Attack and Items.
And Ven can use the wooden Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back