• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

changing senario mis way

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

hey I started playing bbs today and im wondering how I can change senerios mid way. example go to first world with terra clear it then change to vetus then start playing as ven. pleas respond thank you

mookystank

The only way you could do that would be to literally start over as Ventus and create a separate save file, which seems kinda redundant to me. You can't change scenarios in the middle of the story.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The only way you could do that would be to literally start over as Ventus and create a separate save file, which seems kinda redundant to me. You can't change scenarios in the middle of the story.

...no, you can switch scenarios inbetween stories, I do it all the time :/

The way you do it is that you go back to the Title screen and select "New Game" and then when you're done with all your settings, you'll enter the Character Selection Area where you can select another character. When you want to load a scenario again, go to the title screen and go to Load Game where you'll select the file you saved as that character.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
...no, you can switch scenarios inbetween stories, I do it all the time :/

The way you do it is that you go back to the Title screen and select "New Game" and then when you're done with all your settings, you'll enter the Character Selection Area where you can select another character. When you want to load a scenario again, go to the title screen and go to Load Game where you'll select the file you saved as that character.

This.

I don't personally recommend it, I'd just beat them one scenario at a time, but whatever floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back