• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changing the Days Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The only one I'd like changed is Namine's; Brittany Snow fit her better, in my opinion. =) She's got that young, kind voice that suits Namine so perfectly.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I honestly didn't like Brittany Snow for Naminé, too happy/cheery.
Meaghan Jenne Martin (or however you spell it) was better, IMO.
Saix's VA is godly. I like his. His character is a dick but love his voice.
Oh God, this. Though I thought his character being a dick is what made him awesome. D:
Saïx's English and Japanese voice is pretty hot.

Shanelle was okay, she was just holding back.
And I'm pretty much okay with everyone else's VA. C:

A

Azrael

I honestly didn't like Brittany Snow for Naminé, too happy/cheery.
Meaghan Jenne Martin (or however you spell it) was better, IMO.

Oh God, this. Though I thought his character being a dick is what made him awesome. D:
Saïx's English and Japanese voice is pretty hot.

Shanelle was okay, she was just holding back.
And I'm pretty much okay with everyone else's VA. C:

Shit man. It's him and Xemnas' Spanish VA would be the only guys I would want inside of me. :D Saix is pawn and now with Days, I don't feel bad about liking a bitch ass lapdog but a traitor who just never finished his job.

Shanelle was aight for Larxene.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Oh, yeah, Larxene's actress. I didn't like the choice, she sounded too much like a squealing schoolgirl. My personal opinion is that her voice should be a little deeper. Not too deep, mind you, but definitely not as high-pitched as it is.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Shit man. It's him and Xemnas' Spanish and English VA would be the only guys I would want inside of me. :D
It's a shame his Japanese voice is shit. (he's voiced by an old guy xD)
Saix is pawn and now with Days, I don't feel bad about liking a bitch ass lapdog but a traitor who just never finished his job.
As much as I agree with you, you should spoiler that.
I hope we see him in BBS, it'll probably be for three seconds, but it's better than nothing. >_>;

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The only one I'd like changed is Namine's; Brittany Snow fit her better, in my opinion. =) She's got that young, kind voice that suits Namine so perfectly.

Ehhh, don't get me wrong, I liked Namine's voice in KH2, but honestly I think this is the first time a DC Star that replaced the original has sounded better. But that's just me.

I liked Xion's voice, but I would have rather had someone else do it. I mean, Stoner did a hella lot better than I thought she would, but... :/ I dunno, maybe it's just the fact I would have rather seen Dakota Fanning do Xion.

A

Azrael

It's a shame his Japanese voice is shit. (he's voiced by an old guy xD)

As much as I agree with you, you should spoiler that.
I hope we see him in BBS, it'll probably be for three seconds, but it's better than nothing. >_>;

Old guy works good for old guy Baldinort. I would love to have Morgan Freeman for Baldinort.

Doesn't Xemnas' English and Spanish VA make you want to be deflowered?

lol

Diastyl

Ehhh, don't get me wrong, I liked Namine's voice in KH2, but honestly I think this is the first time a DC Star that replaced the original has sounded better. But that's just me.

I liked Xion's voice, but I would have rather had someone else do it. I mean, Stoner did a hella lot better than I thought she would, but... :/ I dunno, maybe it's just the fact I would have rather seen Dakota Fanning do Xion.

Yeah, I'd love to see Dakota Fanning voice Xion, because Stoner's voice didnt match Xion perfectly, but thats my opinion

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I liked xion's voice especially when she laughed I dont' think I'd change her.

although I dont' think xemnas is menacing enough.

god, I wish tony jay was still alice

Chaos_Riku

I thought they all were fine, although it was like nobody was given notes on how to pronounce Xion... Axel and Roxas pronounced it totally different ways.

Original Sin

I honestly don't see Hayden Panettiere wanting to come back. Though it'd be a pleasant surprise to see her reprise the role in (the hopefully eventual) Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edit: I didn't even notice they had a different VA for Naminé.

Diastyl

I honestly don't see Hayden Panettiere wanting to come back. Though it'd be a pleasant surprise to see her reprise the role in (the hopefully eventual) Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edit: I didn't even notice they had a different VA for Naminé.

But Meghan Martin and Brittany Snow sound totally different......... O.O Idk?

And yeah, hopefully Hayden Penettiere will come back for KH3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I wouldn't change any of the voice actors, but I would change the way a lot of the characters spoke.

Some of them just sounded too emotionless and bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back