• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

chaos and ruin..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

in the secret ending it talks about the legends of the keyblade and how its weilder bring ruin, and also peace.. and i remember in kh1 king triton saying something about not wanting the keyblade in his seas because it brings chaos and ruin.. well i think these legends came from a past keyblade weilder, and maybe thats what kh3 will be about.. does anyone else have any theories?

xtwilightx

mysticalmario said:
in the secret ending it talks about the legends of the keyblade and how its weilder bring ruin, and also peace.. and i remember in kh1 king triton saying something about not wanting the keyblade in his seas because it brings chaos and ruin.. well i think these legends came from a past keyblade weilder, and maybe thats what kh3 will be about.. does anyone else have any theories?
hmm i wonder if it has anything to do with Zexion's "Fallen into Ruin" description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back