• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character Customization in KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think it would pretty cool. And if they give buffs for the combinations too, that'd be awesome. So long as one doesn't have to look atrocious like in U [chi] to get perks then I am all for it.
Oh god please no, stop right there. No buffs, no stats, nothing.

Yes, I want this to be in KH3 as well. It'd be dumb if it weren't. :D
This opens so many possibilities and collabs~

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I definitely don't want buffs. Liked the customization in UX better before it buffed some "stats" so massively. I always feel forced to use those ugly glasses rn so i don't want that for Sora.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
An important question, can you make Aqua wear these during 0.2:

tumblr_njrvdq55rW1qe050zo3_250.gif

This game comes out during the 15th anniversary year, so some party gear to celebrate that would be nice. :D

Muke

whatever
Awards

This game comes out during the 15th anniversary year, so some party gear to celebrate that would be nice. :D
I guess Sora in KH3 would be much more likely to get those… xD

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence

Now that you've brought it up, I'm going to be super disappointed if this isn't an accessory.

I hadn't actually considered customization options for Donald and Goofy; I'd only really thought of them for Sora. New outfits in General would be lovely for the duo, since they've been stuck in the same duds since the first game. Since Goofy's the tallest, I sort of want a Baymax-style outfit just for him. He does kind of run like Baymax, anyway...

Donald's a bit tough to think of, outfit-wise, since a) he's super-short compared to everyone else; and b) he doesn't wear pants.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
All this customization stuff made me actually think about possible other crossover outfits for the characters just for the heck of it as eastereggs etc.

Giving Mickey an actual Jedi-Robe to make him the "official" KH-Yoda?
Jango/Boba Fetts Mandalorian armor?
Dressing people up as Clone/Stormtroopers?
Darth Vader armor?

Leia's and/or Padmé's fancy dresses for Kairi, Aqua and co?

Vocaloid-stuff like Hatsune Riku and Kagamine Ven?
"The Hulk" for Terra?
Roxas or Ven getting Lann's outfit from World of Final Fantasy?
Naminé Lady Lunafreya's neat clothes?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hatsune Riku!!!!! Take all my money for that HAHAHHAAA.
I wouldn't mind. I also liked stuff like T3B-Lightning.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Seeing Aqua wearing the headbands made her look like see just came from an amusement park, which in turn made it feel more Disney. XD
I love that we're getting outfit customization in 2.8 and I'm positive it'll be in KHIII as well. It's silly, and Sora is already a silly character (those shoes!) so it's actually more appropriate to customize Sora than Aqua. XD
And I hope we can also customize Donald and Goofy.

Boy are a lot of cutscenes gotta lose their impact with the absurd shit Sora will be wearing.
Crabclaw.png
Sweet%20Memories.png
Sweetstack.png
Ocean%20Rage.png

Keyblades have been doing that well before now.~

appleboy82791

Awards
I think I'm probably the only one who doesn't want customization. I always just prefer to leave my characters the way they are supposed to be.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think I'm probably the only one who doesn't want customization.
Don't like it, don't use it. It is completely optional, after all.

Unless you meant "[...]the only one who won't customize the characters". Because your post just seems like "I don't want this in KH at all, regardless whether it's optional or not", but that might be me misunderstanding everything again, so sorry if that's the case xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is okay to not want to use the feature. It is clearly meant to be a fun, optional thing to add some levity to what will be some pretty deep and intense moments. If you are the kind of person who finds that kind of stuff enjoyable, go for it. If you don't and prefer the seriousness of the game, then it appears to be something you can freely ignore.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I think the implications of Mickey being trapped in hell with a woman who dresses up like Minnie are morbid and also very funny

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If the DLC for Kingdom Hearts III is strictly limited to this (outside of a hypothetical Final Mix) then I'll be accepting of it, it doesn't impede on the primary progression elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back