• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character Customization in KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I guess we can safely assume that these
Spoiler Spoiler Show

might be the result of customization? Or did they confirm those are Drive Forms, 'cause I kinda forgot lol

Hallowseve

I'm all for customization in KH3.

I think it would be cool if the customization was a tad similar to FFXV but more closely to 0.2, where you would choose an outfit and it would have certain perks. They could give you outfit options from all the games (KH1, KH2, DDD clothes, ect.) and maybe even add in a painting/color system similar to DDD and 0.2.

Neo_

Awards
I think this is a beautiful way to implement perhaps some of the lesser-known Disney franchises or just ones that won't be included in the game/gear for stuff like Muppets, Marvel, Star Wars etc. (stuff that isn't inherently Disney).

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
If it's how in 0.2, sure, I'll just ignore it.
Or actually use it if they make it cool enough, who knows. I've found the 0.2 one pretty bland and unimaginative when it wasn't ugly *cough cough techno cough cough*.

Nomura said, I think, that they were gonna consider it for KH III after seeing the response in 0.2, so I guess it's wait and see.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
If it's how in 0.2, sure, I'll just ignore it.
Or actually use it if they make it cool enough, who knows. I've found the 0.2 one pretty bland and unimaginative when it wasn't ugly *cough cough techno cough cough*.

Same. I didn't really like any of the options in 0.2, changing the colors and patterns was the least ugly I guess. If they actually make it not look weird (just wait them give Sora those goggles and moustache he had in DDD ending) I might consider it. If the clothing options are similar to Drive forms in KH2, not cat ears and discolights, it could work.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I mean some stuff in 0.2 was cute, I really liked the blue Minnie Ears and the recoloring, but I still think it'd be nice if they added some more.....................serious stuff.
Like, stuff which Sora's outfit actually profits from.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Tbh I don't even CARE about Accs. Changing the colors and the pattern was so nice and just added something personal into the game imo. If they just add that, I would be so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back