• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

character from ff crisis core

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bh325

Yes, Nomura often makes his characters look alike. It's his style, I guess.:toungesmile:

V

V.A.T.13

Yes, Terra is a Zack clone, we all know this already.

kh is ba

Yes this is old news that they look alike and I think it would be cool if they put zack in BBS and he meets Terra and they are like WTF mate, you look like someone I know.

blader94

yeah thats old and that probably means that zach isn't going to be in bbs

RikusGaurdian

GENESIS IN BBS<3!!GENESIS IN BBS<3!!GENESIS IN BBS<3!!GENESIS IN BBS<3!!GENESIS IN BBS<3!!

ok, fangirl screams done

shadywinters

Awards
srry if this is in the wrong secetion but i was thinking the characters from ff crisis core look like which is zack he kinda looks like terra and wears his armor here is a link to the web site CRISIS CORE - FINAL FANTASY VII - | SQUARE ENIX

Hey, u beat me to it, I was gonna posts that, and yes he does remind me of Terra, I have an issue of Playstation magazine with a pic of Zack, Angeal, Genesis, Cloud, and Aerith on the front, there may be a connection, or just a surprise. (Can't find right spelling 4 "C" word.)

V

V.A.T.13

GENESIS IN BBS<3!!GENESIS IN BBS<3!!GENESIS IN BBS<3!!GENESIS IN BBS<3!!GENESIS IN BBS<3!!

ok, fangirl screams done
*shudders*

How about Exodus instead?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ Well, I easily imagine Genesis reading LOVELESS in front of Ven and Ven looking... bored XD I actually could imagine Zack as part member in one world, with Genesis as bad guy in first visit.. don't know for second...

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back