• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Okay, I don't know how to explain this, but i wonder what was sora's personal keyblade? Kairi's is Oathkeeper, Riku's Is Oblivion, but what is sora's? Is it kingdom key or something?

Oh and this is both KH2 and 1. It's hard to find where i should put this.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The Oathkeeper was formed after Kairi gave Sora her lucky charm in KH1 and it was obtained after Sora got the trophy in Twilight Town. Kairi's personal Keyblade is the one she got at TWTNW. Riku's personal Keyblade is the Way to the Dawn, not the Oblivion. Sora's is the Kingdom Key. The Oathkeeper and Oblivion are both SORA's keyblades.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
Sora= Kingdom Key
Kairi: Hers
Riku: Way to Dawn
The King: Golden Key
Roxas: Oathkeeper Oblivion (two)
Oblivion may be dark but riku isn't dark, but dawn now. this is the spoiler section. beware of what you see and hear.
these may be their keyblades but in the first kh ur thing might be right but in this section we talk about after kh2.
and if it's both kh and kh2 put it in kh2. is it's com in com. if kh in kh. in kh2 in kh2. if kh3 or whatever new game in kh2 unless another section is made.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora's main keyblade is the Kingdom Key, which can take many forms unlike the other keyblades. That's the special thing about Sora's keyblade, which is why in my opinion it's the best.

A

Audo

The Oblivion is to represent Riku
The Oathkeeper is to represent Kairi.
Kairi's Keyblade is the wierd Season one
Riku's Keyblade is the Way to Dawn.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
Sora's main keyblade is the Kingdom Key, which can take many forms unlike the other keyblades. That's the special thing about Sora's keyblade, which is why in my opinion it's the best.

I'd have to agree with you. The Kingdom Key is the Keyblade of light, and it can take on other forms determining what Keychain is attached. Since Sora is the Keyblade wielder of light, it only makes sense for him to have that Keyblade.

Roxas is not a real Keyblade wielder. Roxas basically has the same weapons as Sora. But Roxas fights with weapons that were created from Sora's memories. Not real Keyblades, but Keychains that has taken on a weapon like form. Roxas's Oblivion represents the dark Riku, which was dark. But the Oblivion is not based on the newer Riku at all.

While the Oathkeeper represents Kairi, which was light. Since nobodies are neither light nor dark, this is a great combination. This is also reflected in Roxas's clothing.

Mickey, who is the Keyblade wielder of dark, possesess the Darkness realms Keyblade because he found it in the realm of darkness. Or should I say the inverted Key.

Riku possesses the Way to Dawn, because he took the middle road in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, in the long run, it led him to become the Keyblade wielder of Twilight.

I don't know if Kairi's Keyblade is real, but this flowery weapon is based on the sweetness, friendship, bond and love of her long lost friends(What am I saying?:eek: ), Sora and Riku in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back