• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character Story Changer (V.1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Heart

Wouldn't YOU want to change one of the characters in Kingdom Hearts/KH:COM/KH2 stroy! Now's YOUR chance! If you want em to die, make em die. If you wanted Riku to be Light and Sora Dark or (ect.) So now you can determine somone else's fate. HAVE FUN!

libreg

I would want malifecent to be the nicest woman in the world :) lol that would be hilarious!

~NGD OMEGA~

Riku is the worst Dueler on Destiny Islands, Sora is the best, and Riku dies due to a freak misquito accident. And then Sora becomes the true keyblade master.

KeybladeShadow88

kiari has boobies, wakka had a manly voice, riku was soras yes man ( totally a pansey ), sora was buff, mickey beats up buggs bunny.... and donald and goofy actually knew when to use items, thats all the things I would change ( I appologize if anyone is offended by the kiari boobie comment )

Zefie

I would turn every one to the light side so they could B-slap ansem one at a time for causing all the the worlds to go in complete chaos^-^

funny comment keybladeShadow88

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
I would make Ansem be good and Sora bad and Riku would be a dog and eat out of a dog dish and Ansems gurdian would be tinker bell and tinker bell would be Ansems gardian and yuffie wouldnt eeven exsist........i hate yuffie.............she stole my meteria.........

DJ_Masta999

I would put more character in holloween Town like a werewolf (Unless it will happen in KH). it pissed me off that there was only 5 people in Holloween Town.

Z

Zephyr

KeybladeShadow88 said:
kiari has boobies, wakka had a manly voice, riku was soras yes man ( totally a pansey ), sora was buff, mickey beats up buggs bunny.... and donald and goofy actually knew when to use items, thats all the things I would change ( I appologize if anyone is offended by the kiari boobie comment )

Dont be sorry man i think karia havin some t!ts woulds be nice (seams like all other anime girls have too big ones anyways)

*Zephyr*

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
oh! i'd make Riku get hurt REALLY badly when ever he tried to use darkness, and.... riku was blind! and also has multiple personality disorder! and is paranoid of shiny objects! (which wouldnt do good cuz he is blind)

i'll think of more for riku..

oh and sora had a Riku voodoo doll that he stabs Riku with at will! haha!

tdude_6

lol

i wold make one of the objectives in deep jungle: Find the pot and help Tarzan get high

Also i wold make cloud playable

Riku's best attack would be a girly slap

D

Dark Heart

Personally..................i'd have Riku be light, Sora be dark so Riku could beat the SH@# out of Sora! ROCK ON RIKU!!!!!

..........AND WITHIN EVERY
THERE IS DARKNESS.......

barrettkristian

I would make sora kill donald and goofy and join up with riku but accidently crashing the gummi ship and killing them both

B

Blade of Justice

I would make Sora evil, and turn Rikku into an evil half-breed demon, but he's a good guy, and Mickey would be bad and control all the keyblades

D

Dark Heart

I'd have king triton have legs so he could beat on sora for "playin" with Ariel. heh.........heh.......heh..............

sorarocks

i'd make leon kill himself,kairi would blow up traverse town and then sora falls 4 namine and then riku kills sora and namine.oh yeah!life is good.cept i'd make sora come back 2 life then kill riku and fall in love with kairi again.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Instead of Goofy and Donald...Riku and Axel join Sora. Now that's unbeatable!!!! :)
Sora has wings and can fly....
Hmm..My brother would want Tarzan to die. He doesn't like him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back