• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

characters in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdelig29

I bet there will be more disney characters in KH2 than square characters since every world you visit is going to be based on a disney movie, but more square characters would be nice.

D

Dexter

Well the FF chactears tthat might be in kingdomhearts2 are Vincent, Auron,Leon, Yuffie, Aerith and there have been rumors of cloud returning and cid!!!Oh yeah and DragonQuest charachters also might appear!!!!

Sora Kiari rember what u said I'll come back to u I promise

If you want to be my buddy email me!!!!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i heard ff9 characters were a possibility too.. but yeah this will have more disney characters than SE characters.. mainly because there most likely be original/ FF characters on disney worlds.. and were asured that the game will have more disney worlds than kh originals

beastin4kh2

REala728 said:
i heard ff9 characters were a possibility too.. but yeah this will have more disney characters than SE characters.. mainly because there most likely be original/ FF characters on disney worlds.. and were asured that the game will have more disney worlds than kh originals

really, I hope they will because I want to see zidane and princess garnet in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back