• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Characters in Re:Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamichamadude

TN already anounced that there would be multiplayer elements in the game. Which kinda confirms that there will be multiple characters does it not? Also we have this small bit of information
There will be multiplayer elements, including avatars which can be unlocked featuring the characters from Birth by Sleep, as well as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII.
But than again this could be referring to the avatars from KH mobile that we know have been included.
Anyway back to my original thought... If there was gonna be a multiplayer mode similar to BBS or DAYS, who would you want to see in the game.
Heres my list:
  • Ventus
  • Aqua
  • Terra
  • Riku
  • Mickey
  • Sora... duh!!
  • Goofy
  • Donald
  • FF characters... like lightning

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
TN already anounced that there would be multiplayer elements in the game. Which kinda confirms that there will be multiple characters does it not? Also we have this small bit of information

But than again this could be referring to the avatars from KH mobile that we know have been included.
Anyway back to my original thought... If there was gonna be a multiplayer mode similar to BBS or DAYS, who would you want to see in the game.
Heres my list:

• Ventus
  • Aqua
  • Terra
  • Riku
  • Mickey
  • Sora... duh!!
  • Goofy
  • Donald
  • FF characters... like lightning
i would like to see all of those plus the days people and master eraquas but im not sure about bbs characters cuz they're not in that story directly and ff characters werent in days multiplayer or bbs multiplayer so i just bolded the ones from ur list that seemed realistic

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's no multiplayer this time, but there's something similar. I wouldn't call it multiplayer, but whatever.

- Are there additional elements?

Nomura: There won’t be multiplayer functions this time, but there will be a player passerby communication function implemented. The passerby communication function is full of many elements; if you pass by another player, you won’t just be passing them by, it’s designed to become more interesting then just that. Even if you pass by another play one time, several fun things happen. Like with The World Ends With You, even with a different game inserted, there is an effect by passing by another player, as well as passing by with players not nearby. The original Coded had avatars you could obtain and use in Kingdom Hearts Mobile, but in Re:Coded the avatars are introduced as a part of the passerby communication function. Since there are many avatars distributed so far, including the main characters of Birth by Sleep as well as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII and others.

HiByeYou987

- Are there additional elements?

Nomura: There won’t be multiplayer functions this time, but there will be a player passerby communication function implemented. The passerby communication function is full of many elements; if you pass by another player, you won’t just be passing them by, it’s designed to become more interesting then just that. Even if you pass by another play one time, several fun things happen. Like with The World Ends With You, even with a different game inserted, there is an effect by passing by another player, as well as passing by with players not nearby. The original Coded had avatars you could obtain and use in Kingdom Hearts Mobile, but in Re:Coded the avatars are introduced as a part of the passerby communication function. Since there are many avatars distributed so far, including the main characters of Birth by Sleep as well as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII and others.
So what exactly does this mean?

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I'm not sure what he mean, but I don't think it's going to have multiplayer like Days or anything like that. In one of the recent screenshots, it looked almost like there was a stage builder thing; I'll edit this when I get a picture of it.

And Ven, Aqua, Terra, and Lightning were already confirmed by Noruma as multiplayer avatars. It doesn't look like they'll be playable though)=

edit-
08.21.2010.vjump.06.jpg

Here it is. I could be wrong, but it looks like a stage builder with your avatar just representing you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back